JAMB Mathematics Repeated Questions: The JAMB Mathematics Likely repeated questions will help you to know how Jamb sets it’s questions and it will increase your chance in scoring high in JAMB.
JAMB is likely to repeat questions, that is why the past questions and answers are important, so Edustuff decided to compile you some randomly selected JAMB Mathematics repeated questions.
Check some randomly repeated questions seen when writing Mathematics in JAMB.
Likely JAMB Mathematics Repeated Questions 2022
You’ll answer 40 Mathematics questions in Jamb if it is one of your selected subjects.
1. Correct 241.34 (3 x 10-3)2 to 4 significant figures
2. At what rate would a sum of #100.00 deposited for 5 years raise an interest of #7.50?
3. Three children shared a basket of mangoes in such a way that the first child took % of the mangoes and the second % of the remainder. What fraction of the mangoes did the third child take?
4. Simplify and express in standard form (0.00275 x 0.00640/( 0.025 x 0.08)
A. 8.8 x 10-1
B. 8.8 x 102
C. 8.8 x 10-3
D. 8.8 x 103
5. Three brothers in a business deal share the profit at the end of contract. The first received 1/3 of the profit and the second 2/3 of the remainder. If the third received the remaining #12.000.00, how much profit did they share? A. #60,000.00
C. #48 000.00
6. Simplify v160r2 + ¥(71r4 + ¥100r3 A. 9r2
7. Simplify ¥27 + 3/V3 A. 4v3 B. 4/vV3 C. 3v3 D. 3V/4
8. Simplify 3Log6g + Log612 + Log664 Log672 A. 5 B. 7776 C. Log631 D. (7776)6
g. Simplify (4 + 1)-1 X-1 y-1
10. Find the sum of the first twenty terms of the arithmetic progression Log a, Log a2, Log a3
A. log a20
B. log a21
C. log a200
D. log a210
11. A carpenter charges #40.00 per day for himself and #10.00 per day for his assistant. If a fleet of a cars were painted for #2,000.00 and the painter worked 10 days more than his assistant, how much did the assistant receive
12. Find the sum of the first 18 terms of the progression 3, 6, 12……..
A. 3(217 1)
B. 3(218) 1)
C. 3(218 + 1)
D. 3(218 1)
13. The angle of a sector of a circle, radius 10.5cm, is 480. calculate the perimeter of the sector
- Recommended: JAMB Reprint 2022: Print JAMB Exam Slip for Exam Date, Time and venue Now | JAMB Slip reprinting
14. Find the length of a side of a rhombus whose diagonals are 6cm and 8cm.
15. Each of the interior angles of a regular polygon is 1400. How many sides has the polygon?
16. A cylindrical pipe, made of metal is 3cm, thick if the internal radius of the pipe is 10cm. Find the volume of metal used in making 3m of the pipe
17. If the height of two circular cylinders are in the ratio 2:3 and their base radii are in the ratio g. What is the ratio of their volume?
18. The locus of a point which moves so that it is equidistant from two intersecting straight lines is the
A. perpendicular bisector of the two lines
B. angle bisector of the two lines
C. bisector of the two lines
D. line parallel to the two lines
19. 4, 16, 30, 20, 10, 14 and 26 are represented ona pie chart. Find the sum of the angles of the sectors representing all numbers equal to or greater than 16.
20. The mean of ten positive numbers is 16. when another number is added, the mean becomes 18. find the eleventh number.
21. Two numbers are removed at random fr the numbers 1,2,3 and 4. what is the probability that the sum of the numbers removed is even?
22. Find the probability that a number selected at random from 41 to 56 is a multi of 9
23. Musa borrows #10.00 at 2° per month interest and repays #8.00 after 4 months. However much does he still owe?
24. If 3 gallons of spirit containing 20% water are added to 5gallons of another spirit containing 15% water, what percentage of th mixture is water?
25 What is the product of 27/5 (3)3 and (1/5)?
26. Simplify 2log2/5 log72/125 + logg
B. -1 + 2log3
C. -1 +5log2
27. Acar travels from Calabar to Enugu, a distant of pkm with an average speed of ukm per hour and continues to Benin, a distance of qkm, with an average speed of wkm per hour. Find its average speed from Calabar to Benin.
28. If w varies inversely as uv/u + v and is equal to 8 when u = 2 and v= 6, finda relationship between u, v, w.
A. upw = 16(u + t)
B. 16ur = 3w(u + t)
C. upw = 12(u + t)
29. If glx = x2 + 3x } find glx + 1) g(x)
B. a(x + 2)
C. (2x + 4)
30. Factorize m3 m2-m+2
A. (me + 1)(m 2)
B.(m + a)(m + 1)(m + 2)
C. (m+ 1)m +1km 2)
D. (m2 + 2)(m 1)
Thanks for reading.
Looking for international scholarships, Want to know Exactly What What You Need To Do To Finally Be A Success With Scholarships and apply for available opportunities? Click HERE to start now with ScholarshipReg.