The Life Changer JAMB Novel: This page contains the likely or possible The Life Changer Questions and Answers Chapter 7 (Seven), the Novel is the approved recommended text for JAMB 2021.
The Life Changer Questions and Answers Chapter 7 (Seven): JAMB Novel 2021
1. Who was the first person Salma told about her unfortunate situation? Salma confided in Tomiwa who is her roommates and good friend.
2. Why did Salma visit Habib in his office? Salma visited Habib at his office hoping he would be able to use his influence to help by saving her from expulsion.
3. Who took Salma to Habib’s office? When Habib heard Salma wanted to see him. he asked Labaran to bring Salma to his office.
4. Why did Salma reject Habib’s suggestion of seeking help from Proffessor Dabo? Salma rejected Habib’s suggestion because she previously had issues with Professor Dabo.
5. How did Salma plan to save herself from getting expelled? Salma suggested Habib should help her speak with the Chairman of the Exams Malpractice and Ethics Committee.
6. What favour did Habib ask from Salma in return? Habib asked Salma to sl”’p with him if she wanted him to give her the money she needed.
7. How did Habib assist Salma? Habib gave Salma the money she needed to bribe the Chairman of the Exams Malpractice and Ethics Committee.
8. Why was Salma shocked when she finally presented herself to the committee for questioning? Salma was surprised when she noticed that Dr. Kabir was not a member of the Exams Malpractice and Ethics Committee.
g. Who is Dr. Mohammed Kabir? Dr. Mohammed Kabir is the man who pretended to be a member of the Exams Malpractice and Ethics Committee but duped Salma of her money.
10. How much did Dr Kabir demand from Salma? Dr. Kibir demanded a bribe of two hundred thousand naira from Salma but she declined his request and said she didn’t have that amount.
11. How much did Salma give Dr. Mohammed Kabir to help save her from expulsion? Salma gave Dr. Kabir a bribe of one hundred thousand naira.
12. Why did Salma feel implicating Kolawole was justified? Salma wasn’t sorry fo implicating Kolawole because she believed Kola and other men in her life were always exploiting her.
Thanks for reading, good luck.