JAMB Data Correction 2022
In this article, I would be showing you JAMB Data Correction or registration mistakes and how to correct them. Ever since UTME registration kicks off I’ve been receiving messages from candidates on how to correct different mistakes they’ve made during the registration, don’t panic it can be corrected.
EduStuff is also advising the candidates to be very careful during the registration to avoid any kind of inconvenience be it time and financial. Financially? Yes, you will use the money to make the data correction, but it is affordable.
Recommended: How To Register For JAMB 2022 UTME: Complete Guide
How Much is JAMB Data Correction?
Only N2,500.00 (two thousand five hundred naira) is charged for Jamb Correction.
JAMB Registration Mistakes that you can correct
- Names Correction (can only be done once)
- Passport Photograph Correction (can only be done once)
- Gender Correction (can only be done once)
- UTME Subjects Correction (can only be done once)
- Date Of Birth correction ( can only be done once)
- State/LGA Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Profile Correction (Correction can only be done once)
- Choice of Institution/Course Correction (Correction can only be done twice with separate payments.
JAMB Correction Of Data For Those Who Have Lost Their Sim
1. This advisory must be carefully read and implemented alongside the decisions taken during a zoom meeting held on July 16, 2020, with CBT centers, JAMB State Coordinators, and Partners on the introduction of the use of OTP in place of biometrics verification.
2. The Board introduced the use of OTP (One Time Password) which is sent to a candidate’s registered phone number in place of biometrics verification to prevent the spread of the Covid-19. The OTP must be presented before correction of data can be carried out on the candidate’s UTME/DE registration.
3. Some candidates claim they no longer have access to the same SIM which they registered with for the UTME/DE.
4. The following is the process of how such a candidate can be allowed to effect correction of data on his/her UTME/DE registration.
a. The candidate must approach any of the JAMB Offices in person (not by proxy) as this service can only be carried out in JAMB Offices/Professional Test Centres (PTCs) Nationwide;
b. At the JAMB Office, the candidate should supply any registration number, email, and GSM number which the candidate used to register for the UTME or DE. The JAMB Official attending to the candidate directs the system to RESEND the OTP through email;
d. The candidate goes and prints a copy of the email which contain the OTP;
e. The candidate affixes a copy of his/her passport photograph to the printed email and presents it to the JAMB Official;
f. The JAMB Official after confirming that the same person whose picture is affixed on the printed email is the same person whose picture is displayed on the screen proceeds to complete the correction of data.
g. A copy of the printed email with the candidate’s affixed passport must be retained at the JAMB Office for any candidate whose correction of data was carried out with OTP sent through email.
h. All subsisting COVID-19 protocols must be fully observed.
NOTE: ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD CORRECTION OF DATA BE DONE BY PROXY.
HOW TO CORRECT JAMB Registration MISTAKES
Kindly visit JAMB office or JAMB accredited Centre to do your JAMB Data Correction.
Recommended: 2022 UTME: 7 Things You Should Know Before Registering for JAMB
- Kindly visit http://www.jamb.gov.ng/efacility
- A page will load showing you different types of errors candidates make.
- On the list, you will see a change of institution and courses, change of gender, change of state and LGA, change of DOB and names.
- Select the one you want to change and click on it.
- Immediately you click on it, the system will redirect you to a page where you can edit any information based on your choice and proceed to make payment.
- Recommended: JAMB Result 2022 is out | Check Your JAMB Result Now
I made a mistake
What's the mistake you made.
Is it possible to correct registration mistake before jamb exam commences?
Please is it possible to correct a mistake on WAEC exam number input. Like maybe i was meant to put “34567DF” but put “34587DF”. Can it be corrected?
You’ll correct it by editing your O’level results via JAMB caps, visit JAMB office or accredited Centres.
Can I do data correction for email in jamb
WHAT IS NORMAL DATE THAT JAMB IS COMMENCE.
Please I did a mistake. For my mobile number, instead of 090 on the profile created it is showing 0090. Please what do I need to do
Pls the Cbt center I went the operator used awaiting result for me(DE student) instead of inputing my result.Wgat can I do please
How can i change a subject in Jamb