What You'll Learn in this Post
JAMB 8 Keys of Keyboard
The UTME candidates need to know how to use JAMB 8 keys, which means you’ll learn how to use the keyboard to answer JAMB questions in this article on Edustuff.
What are the 8 keys of JAMB?
The eight (8) keys are the keyboard shortcuts in numbers which are A, B, C, D, P, N, S, and R.
How To Answer JAMB Questions
You can use two ways to choose answers in JAMB Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME):
- Using the mouse
- Using the Keyboard – 8 keys of JAMB
How To Use JAMB 8 Keys or Keyboard to answer JAMB questions
- A – This key is used to choose option A. Press the A key on the keyboard to select options A as your answer to a question.
- B – This key is used to choose option B.
- C – This key is used to choose option C.
- D – This key is used to choose option D.
- P – Use this key if you want to go to the previous question.
- N – To Proceed or move to the next JAMB question, use the N key.
- S – This means SUBMIT, you’ll use this when you’re done with the examination. If you still have enough time, make sure you cross-check your work before submitting. When you press the S button to submit the exam, another box will ask you to confirm that you are ready to end the test. Once you confirm that you want to end by pressing S again, the test will close and you will not be able to regain entry.
- R – This key is used to make return to the exam.
How Many Questions Are In JAMB?
There is a total of 180 questions in the JAMB UTME.
- Use of English (60 Questions)
- 2nd Subject (40 Questions)
- 3rd Subject (40 Questions)
- 4th Subject (40 Questions)
How Many Hours Is JAMB Exam 2023?
The JAMB UTME candidates will be given 2 hours (120 minutes) to answer the JAMB questions, and according to Edustuff, it means you’ve 40 seconds to use on each question.
Thanks for reading.