JAMB 8 Keys of Keyboard
The UTME candidates need to know how to use JAMB 8 keys, which means you’ll learn how to use the keyboard to answer JAMB questions in this article on Edustuff.
What are the 8 keys of JAMB?
The eight (8) keys are the keyboard shortcuts in numbers which are A, B, C, D, P, N, S, and R.
Recommended: JAMB Reprint 2023 Print JAMB Exam Slip for Exam Date, Time and venue Now | JAMB reprinting slip
How To Answer JAMB Questions
You can use two ways to choose answers in JAMB Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME):
- Using the mouse
- Using the Keyboard – 8 keys of JAMB
Recommended: How To Answer JAMB Questions Correctly and Easily | 2023 UTME
How To Use JAMB 8 Keys or Keyboard to answer JAMB questions
- A – This key is used to choose option A. Press the A key on the keyboard to select options A as your answer to a question.
- B – This key is used to choose option B.
- C – This key is used to choose option C.
- D – This key is used to choose option D.
- P – Use this key if you want to go to the previous question.
- N – To Proceed or move to the next JAMB question, use the N key.
- S – This means SUBMIT, you’ll use this when you’re done with the examination. If you still have enough time, make sure you cross-check your work before submitting. When you press the S button to submit the exam, another box will ask you to confirm that you are ready to end the test. Once you confirm that you want to end by pressing S again, the test will close and you will not be able to regain entry.
- R – This key is used to make return to the exam.
Recommended: The Life Changer Questions and Answers PDF | JAMB Novel All Chapters
How Many Questions Are In JAMB?
There is a total of 180 questions in the JAMB UTME.
- Use of English (60 Questions)
- 2nd Subject (40 Questions)
- 3rd Subject (40 Questions)
- 4th Subject (40 Questions)
Recommended: 12 Ways To Pass JAMB 2023 Examination | How To Pass JAMB 2023
How Many Hours Is JAMB Exam 2023?
The JAMB UTME candidates will be given 2 hours (120 minutes) to answer the JAMB questions, and according to Edustuff, it means you’ve 40 seconds to use on each question.
Thanks for reading.
How can I score more than 300 in jamb
How can I score more than 380 In jamb
You can score more than 280 or 300 by studying hard and following jamb instruction