What You'll Learn in this Post
Canada Student Visa 2022
Do you want to study in Canada but are having trouble obtaining the Canada student visa? You may learn everything you need to know from the complete requirements to how to apply in this article on Edustuff.
Why Canada is the Best Country to Study?
Many people are interested in studying in Canada because they have the best colleges and universities, knowledgeable professors, a high standard of living, and employment chances, it is a perfect place for international students, the country is renowned for its top-notch educational system.
What is Canada Study permit?
International students who wish to pursue their studies in Canada must possess a study permit or student visa. It’s a document that grant immigrant the permission to study in Canada.
Eligibility for Canada Student Visa
- Get the necessary vaccinations to travel uninjured.
- A full series of vaccinations is not required if you are under the age of 18. You must attend a designated learning institution (DLI) and have a COVID-19 preparedness plan that has been approved.
- are students at a DLI
- You have the necessary funds to cover the costs of your tuition, living expenses in Canada for yourself and any family members you bring, as well as their return travel.
- observe the law, keep your record clean, and obtain a police certificate (if required)
- are healthy and have a physical examination (if required) and
- The officer must see evidence that you will depart Canada once your study permit expires.
Canada student visa requirements 2022
- National Passport: To be eligible to apply for a study permit, you would need a national passport. It’s crucial that your passport is valid for the duration of your planned stay in Canada.
- Proof of financial support: As mentioned in the eligibility above, you must prove that you have enough money to meet your expenses while staying in and getting an education in Canada.
- Proof of Acceptance: You would require the Immigration Department to recognize the acceptance letter from the college or institute you intend to attend.
- Passport Photographs: You would need recent, two-color photographs. Ensure that the images depict your entire profile. The image’s dimensions should be at least 35 mm by 45 mm. The image must be recent (less than six months old), Each photo must have your name and birthdate inscribed on the back.
- Medical Report
- Academic Certificates: All of the certificates you have acquired from prior colleges that you have attended must be obtained.
- Letter of explanation: This letter helps the visa officer in comprehending your aims and yourself. It details your academic goals and demonstrates your awareness of your obligations as a student in Canada.
Can I Immigrate to Canada without IELTS?
Although it is not necessary to obtain your English Language Proficiency Score at the time of application, we strongly advise that you have taken the test and received your results before beginning the visa application process. As it stands, your English language competency score would have been required to verify your admission to the Canadian University. All accepted tests include TOEFL, IELTS, etc.
When will I get My Canada Student Visa?
You would want to know how long it take for a student visa to be approved for canada, It usually takes up to 12 weeks or 90 days to process your application for a Canadian Student Visa. Programs at the graduate or doctoral (PhD) level respond more quickly than those at the undergraduate level.
How to Apply for a Canada Student Visa
You must present the necessary documentation at the Canadian Visa Application Center after confirming your eligibility to apply. There will be an acknowledgement note distributed with a tracking number.
You can track the progress of the visa application process using the tracking number, an interview will follow.
NOTE: You might be able to obtain your study permit more quickly if you apply online via the Student Direct Stream if you are a legal resident of certain countries.
Thanks for reading.