British Council IELTS Prize 2022: Test takers from Bangladesh, Canada, Colombia, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, and South Africa are eligible for the 2022 IELTS Prize. In this page you will find out the benefits of the IELTS, how to apply, deadline for application and more important details.
Each of the nations mentioned above will award seven lucky IELTS test takers with a £3,000 reward to help them realize their academic goals.
You might even go to your preferred academic field, university, and destination with IELTS, the test that is respected by educational institutions and universities all around the world.
What You'll Learn in this Post
Eligibility for British Council IELTS Prize
- be 18 years or above
- be a resident of the country you’re applying from (except applicants in Canada)
- have taken IELTS with British Council between 1 September 2021 and 15 September 2022 and be able to produce a valid IELTS score in the application.
- Book an IELTS test
- have a minimum overall IELTS band score of 5.5 or above
- be applying to an educational institution, anywhere in the world, that requires IELTS as part of its admission process
- begin undergraduate or postgraduate studies in academic year 2023/24
- be able to provide the letter of acceptance from your university latest by 30 September 2022.
Application Deadline: The completed applications must be submitted by September 30, 2022, at 11:59 GMT.
How to Apply for IELTS Prize 2022
Qualified and interested applicants are to apply via the following link ieltsprize.takeielts.britishcouncil.org.
Complete the IELTS Prize online application form and submit it together with uploaded copies of your:
1. British Council IELTS Test Report Form
2. Recent passport size photograph
3. Passport or identification document proving your residency in one of the eligible countries.
4. Special requirements certificate (if applicable)
Forwarding these documents by email to your country’s office is possible too
Thanks for reading.