Scholarships that are fully funded in the United States: In addition to our previous articles on how to get foreign scholarships, this article will show you the top 5 fully funded scholarships available in the United States for international students.
You can study your desired course in the United States with all your expenses covered, be it undergraduate, masters or PhD degrees.
Below is the top 5 fully funded scholarships in the United States designed to help you attain your desire to study in the US.
Top 5 Scholarships that are fully funded in the United States
- Obama Foundation Scholars Program for Emerging Leaders: This Scholars Program provides full funding for one-year master’s degrees in the arts. Conference and service project travel expenses are also completely covered, it is a new collaboration between the Obama Foundation and the University of Chicago’s Harris School of Public Policy for rising leaders from all around the world who are working on a global issue.
- Fulbright Foreign Scholarships: Graduate students, young professionals, and artists from throughout the world can study and do research in the United States under the Fulbright Foreign Student Program. Scholarships are available for postgraduate courses leading to a Master’s or PhD degree, as well as non-degree postgraduate programs. The amount of awards varies by country, but Fulbright scholarships are awarded to around 4,000 international students each year. Tuition, textbooks, travel, a living allowance, and health insurance are all covered by the grant.
- Joint Japan World Bank Group Scholarship Program: Women and men from developing countries with relevant professional experience who are applying to a master’s degree program in a development-related area are eligible for the Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program.
- American University Emerging Global Leader Scholarship: Every year, one outstanding international undergraduate student is awarded the AU Emerging Global Leader Scholarship by American University. The AU Emerging Global Leader is committed to constructive civic and social change, as well as going home to help underprivileged populations in his or her native country. Based on ongoing excellent academic achievement, the scholarship is renewable for a total of four years of undergraduate study.
- Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program at Stanford University: The scholarship can be used to pursue any graduate degree at Stanford, including doctorates in the arts, education, engineering, humanities, and social sciences, as well as professional degrees in business, law, and medicine.
How To Get Scholarship Easily | Scholarship At Ease
When it comes to getting a scholarship and financial support for your studies, this book is one of the most valuable resources in the world!
Is it making your life tough… maybe even unhappy because you’d like to get financial aid for school but don’t know how?
Do you feel as if you’ve done everything you can to find things out, yet despite your best efforts, you’re still plagued by:
• Uncertainty about how to begin started
• Not knowing where to look for scholarship information.
• Uncertainty about the best scholarship for you
If this describes you, it is your lucky day… Click HERE to get the book
Thanks for reading this article.