What You'll Learn in this Post
Nigeria Police Force Constables Recruitment 2022
An application is now open (August 15, 2022) for those interested in the Nigeria Police Force Constables Recruitment for 2022. This page will show you how to apply, application requirements, portal, deadline and more information.
The Police Service Commission (PSC) portal is now opened for the Nigeria police recruitment application, Section 153(m) of the Federal Republic of Nigeria’s 1999 Constitution designates the Police Service Commission (PSC) as a Federal Executive Body (as amended).
According to Section 14 of the Nigeria Police Act, 2020 and Paragraph 30(A) of the 3rd Schedule, Part 1 of the Constitution, the Commission has the authority to appoint other people to the police force’s offices who are required for the effective and efficient performance of the force’s duties on the terms and conditions that the Commission may prescribe.
Nigeria Police Constables Recruit General Requirements
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identification Number (NIN) b) Not less than 18 years or more than 25 years of age (as of 1st January 2022 and 31st December 2022)
- SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB results with at least five (5) credits including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 86 cm (34 inches) for men only
- Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment
- Be free from any financial embarrassment
- Not less than 1.67 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability
- Be certified by a Government Medical
- Must present verifiable references from any two (2) of the following persons: Traditional Rulers, Magistrates, Local Government Chairmen, Heads of Educational Institutions Attended, Career Civil Servants not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officers not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officers not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence.
- Email address (Note that this email shall be used for most official correspondence with applicants during the course of the exercise)
- National Identification Number (NIN)
- Softcopies (scanned) of recent passport photograph, SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB results and Birth Certificate
NB: This Nigeria Police Constables Recruitment Exercise is absolutely free.
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Force Constables Recruitment 2022
- Using the preceding documents softcopies, visit www.recruitment.psc.gov.ng and complete these steps:
- Select Apply from the homepage’s menu, then enter your email address and selected password to register (Use a password you can remember)
- Activate your account by opening your email and clicking the link inside.
- Once your account has been activated, log in using your email and password.
- Make sure to update your profile, send any required attachments, and use the phone number associated with your NIN (if any)
- Before submitting the final version, review the data and make sure it is error-free.
- If your application is chosen for this step, you will receive an email confirmation, which you must print off and bring with you to the location of the physical screening.
- A link to your profile will also be included in the email, allowing you to print out your information whenever you choose.
Registration Deadline: The application will close on September 26, 2022.
Thanks for reading.
Want to score 300+ in JAMB? Download the JAMB CBT app and get access to thousands of practice questions and mock exams to help you. Click HERE to Download JAMB CBT App Now