This article explains fully the steps to get WAEC attestation of result for those whose certificate is missing or damaged.
The Attestation of Results was introduced by the West African Examination Council (WAEC) in 2015, it was introduced to solve the problem of those who can’t find their original WASSCE result.
The Attestation of Result will serve as a replacement for the lost result or certificate of the individual.
This page answers:
- i lost my waec result
- i lost my original waec result
- how to get waec attestation of result
- how long does it take to get waec attestation of result
Note: Applicants will be required to provide the following details:
- Your Name (in full as used in the examination)
- The Name, Month and Year of Examination
- Your Index Number
- Passport photograph.
- A valid identification document.
Follow the procedure in this article if you’ve lost your SSCE result or certificate.
1. Write a letter of application.
2. Get a police report on lost or damaged certificate.
3. Provide a photocopy of the lost or damaged certificate.
4. Submit two recent passport-sized photos.
5. Get a sworn affidavit for collection of Attestation of Result.
6. Pay an administrative fee of N20,000.
How To Apply For WAEC Attestation of Result / Certificate
- Write a simple and short letter to the West African Examination Council with the title given below:
- Make sure you enclosed the letter in an envelope with the requirements listed above.
- Visit or mail the letter to the State WAEC Office where you sat for the examination for it to be processed.
Thanks for reading.Don’t hesitate to like, share this article using any of the Social media share buttons and drop a comment in the section below.