What You'll Learn in this Post
WAEC Certificate Request Portal
Are you looking for how to get your WEAC certificate? You can easily use the WEAC digital certificate platform certrequest.waec.ng to obtain your WAEC certificate online on the portal.
What is WEAC Digital Certificate?
The certificate is a digital version of the paper certificate, the West African Examinations Council (WAEC), introduced the website for candidates to request their WAEC certificate online.
In this article on Edustuff, you will learn how to use the WEAC Digital Certificate platform, how to make request, check status, payment and other necessary details that you will find helpful.
- Recommended: WAEC Result 2022 is out, See How to Check for free
How to Request WAEC Certificate Online
- Visit certrequest.waec.ng, the WAEC digital certificate portal
- Select your Exam Diet and Examination Year
- Enter your examination number, click continue and proceed to make payment.
How to pay for the WEAC Certificate?
- Go to the menu and select “Check Status.”
- Enter your Exam Number and Reference Number on the presented page, then click the “Check Status” button.
- Click “Make Payment” at the bottom of the Check Status page.
- Follow the instructions and enter your payment information on the displayed page.
- A mail confirmation of your payment will be sent to you following successful payment.
How to check WAEC Digital Certificate status?
- To check your WAEC cerificate status, click on “Check Status“
- On the displayed page, enter your Exam Number and your Reference Number”.
- Click on the “Check Status” button.
Duration for WAEC certificate processing: Certificate processing may take 10 to 30 days.
How to collect WAEC Cerificate after Request
To pick up your Certificate, go to the pick-up location you indicated when making your request.
For more detailed information visit official website: certrequest.waec.ng/FAQs
Thanks for reading.