University of Ibadan Medical Screening: This is to inform all the University of Ibadan (UI) 2020/2021 newly admitted students that the management of the University of Ibadan Health Center (JAJA) has released the medical screening registration procedure.
University of Ibadan Medical Screening Registration Process
UI Undergraduate Students Medical Screening will commence on 16 August 2021. This exercise will run for four (4) weeks.
Each student is to pay a sum of Three Thousand Naira only (N3,000.00) to the Unibadan Microfinance Bank to cover consultation and laboratory investigations during this exercise.
In addition, each student will pay the sum of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (N2,500.00) at their respective assigned Xray centre.
- Taking of Chest X-rays starts on Monday, 09 August 2021
- Screening commences on Monday, 16 August 2021
- Payment of Medical Screening fees at UI MICROFINANCE BANK (
N3000) (students can start making payments immediately)
- Check for your X-ray centre on the UI portal
- Get your X-ray done at your designated centre where a payment of N2,500 is to be made.
- Check for Screening Centre & Date on the UI portal
- Visit Screening Centre on the assigned date, for Consultation and Registration
Note: Any student that misses his/her screening date will be penalized
Follow the links below for the medical screening schedule:
Thanks for reading.
Looking for international scholarships, want to know exactly what you need to do to finally be a success with scholarships and apply for available opportunities? Click HERE to start now with ScholarshipReg.