The Presidential Academic Out-of-State Scholarships at Georgia Gwinnett College are available to students who need financial assistance with their studies. This scholarship is awarded based on academic achievement as well as financial need.
- International countries are eligible.
- Undergraduate level
- Tuition fee is the value of the award.
- The number of awards is unknown.
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following criteria in order to be considered:
- Be accepted as an out-of-state student at GGC.
- A minimum 3.0 core high school or transfer GPA is required.
- Show evidence of lawful presence as defined by the University System of Georgia, as well as a permanent address outside of Georgia.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.00 and submit SAT, ACT, or ACCUPLACER test results
submit the results of the following English language tests:
IBT TOEFL – 74
6.0 on the IELTS.
How to apply for Presidential Academic Out-of-State Scholarships: To apply click Here now.
For more information about the scholarship visit their official website here.