The Presidential Academic Out-of-State Scholarships at Georgia Gwinnett College are available to students who need financial assistance with their studies. This scholarship is awarded based on academic achievement as well as financial need.
- International countries are eligible.
- Undergraduate level
- Tuition fee is the value of the award.
- The number of awards is unknown.
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following criteria in order to be considered:
- Be accepted as an out-of-state student at GGC.
- A minimum 3.0 core high school or transfer GPA is required.
- Show evidence of lawful presence as defined by the University System of Georgia, as well as a permanent address outside of Georgia.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.00 and submit SAT, ACT, or ACCUPLACER test results
submit the results of the following English language tests:
IBT TOEFL – 74
6.0 on the IELTS.
How to apply for Presidential Academic Out-of-State Scholarships: To apply click Here now.
For more information about the scholarship visit their official website here.
Looking for international scholarships, want to know exactly what you need to do to finally be a success with scholarships and apply for available opportunities? Click HERE to start now with ScholarshipReg.