IMSU Post UTME Form 2021
IMSU Post UTME Form 2021: Qualified and interested candidates are to be notified that Imo State University (IMSU) Post UTME Screening Form is now on sale, so applicants are invited for admission into the Imo State University (IMSU) Undergraduate Degree Programme for 2021/2022 Session.
Is IMSU Post UTME Form out?
Yes, the IMSU Post UTME Screening Form is out and portal opens on 18th October 2021 and closes on 29th October 2021.
Who Can Apply For IMSU Post-UTME Screening
- Candidates whose First choice of Institution is Imo State University, Owerri and scored the required cut-off mark of 150 and above.
- Candidates who did not choose Imo State University as first choice University but scored the required cut-off mark can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
- All candidates must have five (5) O’ level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates awaiting O’ level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available
How To Apply for IMSU Post UTME
- Visit the University website via www.imsu.edu.ng and click on admissions on the top menu of the homepage.
- You will be directed to the admission section of the portal, click on apply for 2021/2022 Post-UTME/Direct Entry and select either Post-UTME or Direct Entry.
- Sign up with your JAMB registration number, email, phone number and password.
- Verify your email from your email account and return to the portal to pay the Post-UTME/Direct Entry application fee of N2,000.
- Pay with your card online or generate the reference number and go to any bank branch of your choice to pay physically at the bank, and then come back to continue with your application.
- If you made the payment successfully, you would be asked to click to continue your application and at this point, you will access the application form.
- Fill the form completely and correctly and then click submit at the bottom of the form.
- If you were unable to complete your application for any reason, you can always return to the admission portal: https://admissions.imsu.edu.ng to log in to your account and complete your application before the closing date.
- After submitting your application form, print the acknowledgement slip and come with it to the University on the Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening day to be announced by the University subsequently.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: In addition to the online application, Direct Entry candidates must also ensure that their OND/HND/First Degree transcripts, O’ and A’ Level result(s) or their equivalents are forwarded to the Registrar, Imo State University, Owerri on or before 30th October 2021. Any candidate whose transcript is not received before the stipulated period will not be considered for Direct Entry admission.
IMSU APTITUDE TEST Date: The specific date and time for individual candidates will be communicated in due course.
- Recommended: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are out for 2021/2022: Universities, Polytechnics & COE
CLOSING DATE for IMSU Post UTME Screening form 2021
Online Registration exercise for the IMSU Post UTME screening end on 29th October 2021.
Thanks for reading.