NAF DSSC Recruitment 2022
NAF DSSC Recruitment: Do you want to apply for the ongoing Nigerian Air force DSSC recruitment for 2022/2023? Go through this page to see how to apply, application requirements, portal and closing date for application.
This publication is to inform interested and qualified graduates and post-graduates that Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Direct Short Service (DSSC) recruitment is currently ongoing.
Is NAF DSSC Form 2022 out?
The 2022 Nigerian Air force DSSC recruitment is out, prospective candidates are to apply as application portal open from 19 December 2022 and closes 30 January 2023.
Nigerian Air force DSSC Application Requirements
- Interested applicants must be Nigerian citizen
- Must be between the ages of 20 and 30 years by 14 October 2023 (25 – 40 years for Medical Consultants).
- All applicants must be single.
- NYSC discharge certificate is compulsory
- Minimum qualification of Second Class Upper Division or Upper Credit from recognized Universities, Polytechnics and other tertiary institutions.
- Applicants must be medically fit and meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
Required Documents for Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Application
NB: Candidates should be aware that the NAF enlistment procedure is free of charge and that no payments should be made during the process. NAF has Not commissioned any agent or person(s) to carry out any activity related to enlistment into the Service. Therefore, candidates should be wary of bogus agents and fake web portals that prey on unwary and innocent Nigerians.
How to Apply for Nigerian Air force DSSC Recruitment 2022
- Interested applicants are to apply via the NAF portal https://www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
- After completing the application, applicants must print out the following documents:
- Acknowledgment Slip.
- Attestation of Parent/Guardians Form.
Local Government Area Attestation Form.
Letter of Attestation of Good Character Form.
- Recommended: NSCDC Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2022 form is out | Apply now
NAF DSSC Shortlis 2022
Be informed that the succesfully shortlisted candidates would be invited for Screening Exercise through the NAF Recruitment Portal via email and phone numbers provided during application.
For Support, please call: 09064432351 and 09055840142 or Email: [email protected]. All phone lines are available from Monday to Friday between 9:30AM and 5:30PM.
Thanks for reading.