NSCDC Recruitment 2022 Form
Are you interested in applying for the Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment exercise for the year 2022/2023? If yes, on this page you’ll find how to apply for the civil defence recruitment, application date & deadline, requirements and the recruitment portal, cdfipb.careers.
Is Nigeria Civil Defence form out?
Yes, the form is out, interested and qualified candidates are invited for application into the Nigeria Civil Defence from Monday, December 12, 2022 via the application portal.
Requirements for Civil Defence Recruitment 2022
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Academic Requirement – B.Sc, HND or OND, WASSCE
- Height (Male) – 1.68m, Height (Female) – 1.65m
- Age – 18-30
- Applicants must not be member of secret society, cult or drug addict etc.
- Applicants must not have been involved in any financial embarrassment.
- Having a good knowledge of computers and their basic applications to use for the work and proper delivery of various tasks as required by the organization.
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
How to Apply for Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2022
- To apply, kindly visit www.cdfipb.careers and click on “apply“.
- Fill in your information in the required column and upload necessary documents and certificates
- Submit your application.
Closing Date for Civil Defence Recruitment 2022 Form
Be informed that the application for the recruitment will close on 21st December, 2022.
Nigeria Civil Defence shortlist 2022
After the application closed, successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Thanks for reading.