What You'll Learn in this Post
JAMB Day 2 Questions and Answers, Topics From Candidates
JAMB Day 2 questions and answers: This is not expo, this article contents are questions shared by some candidates who wrote their UTME on the first day, you can just read through them, pick the topics from the question and read more on it.
THE FOLLOWING ARE QUESTIONS SHARED BY SOME CANDIDATES WHO’VE DONE THEIR EXAMINATION, THIS IS NOT EXPO, DO NOT MEMORIZE.
JAMB Use of English JAMB Day 2 Questions 2023
1. who narrated the novel Life Changer?
a.) Khadija Abubakar Jalli
c.) Salma Amed
d.) Ummi Amed( answer)
2. Why was their mother always checking on them?
3. what was ummi’s matric registration number
4. what is the full meaning of IPO
a.independent police officer
b. investigating police officer
c. international police officer
5. what was ummi’s occupation
6. who was the head of the gambling group.
7. what is the full meaning of EMAL
8. according to the book, Habib was a?
9. what is the full name of Salma.
JAMB Physics JAMB Day 2 Questions 2023
TOPICS: electricity, mirror, wave, capacitance, resistors and resistance, incident ray, galvanometer, electric field, Photoelectric effect, AC Circuit, Capacitance, Inductance, Mirror Formula, Equations of motion, Friction, Cubic expansivity, Density, Specific latent heat
JAMB Economics JAMB Day 2 Questions 2023
JAMB Biology JAMB Day 2 Questions 2023
TOPICS: Evolution, Living organisms, Seed germination, Genetics, Genes and Chromosomes, Transport system, Reproductive system
Chemistry JAMB Day 2 Questions 2023
TOPICS: Organic compound, Solubility, Hydrocarbons, Empirical formulae, Isotopy
Literature in English JAMB Day 2 Questions 2023
Government JAMB Day 2 Questions 2023
TOPICS: Local government reforms, the constitution, Ecomog, feudalism, parliamentary system
CRS JAMB Day 2 Questions 2023
Principles of Account JAMB Day 2 Questions 2023
More Today’s UTME Questions as sent by candidates.
I took MATHS, ENGLISH,BIOLOGY and CHEMISTRY
The questions were quite ok
I managed to graps some of the questions
Some might not have complete Options but i guess they will give some clue
1.What is the end product of Carbohydrate?
2.What bone is found in the ear
3.Who stated the law of use and disuse
4.Plant and animal remains found in sedimentary rocks are evident in
5.The inter-relationship between organsims living in area is
6.What do penguins use to carry their Food?
7.The main difference between Plants and Animals is
*Absence of Cell wall
*Absence of Chloroplast
8.When Euglena bends towards sunlight what does it exhibit
9.What are constituents of the blood
*Red blood cells,White blood cells,Platelets,Plasma
*Red blood cells,White blood cells,water,platelets
10.What is the important during Photosynthesis
11.The ability of a seed to change to a seedling is
12.Harmless organisms which take the form of harmful ones to scare their predators exhibit
1.Which of this is an electro-chemical process
2.Nylon is termed thermo-plastic because it
*Used in production of Insulators
*Can be melted and remoulded
3.Metal is known generally for its
*Reaction with water
4.In food industries which separation technique is mostly used in quantitative analysis
5.Tin extracted from Cassiterite by
6.What is produced when ethanol and phosphorus(v) are combined
1.What question did Bint ask her Teacher to say in French
2.Why does Ummi eavesdrop on her children
*To curb their excesses
*Make sure their room was neat
3.What did Omar score in his Jamb Exam?
4.Where was Zaki arrested by the Police?
5.How much did Salma pay Dr. Kabir?
6.How much did Habib give Tomiwa as her own gift
7.How much did Habib give Tomiwa to give her roommates
9.Emphatic stress and Rhyme
10.Antonyms and Synonyms
There was aslo questions on Comprehension and Lexis Structure
As for Maths i preferrably knew the topics more from which the questions came from
At least one or more came from each
*Arithemetic and Geometric Progression
*Mean, Median, Median Deviation
At my centre we were allowed with Pencils and as well we were given Rough Sheets for solving most especially the Science Students taking Maths Chemistry and Physics.
We were advised to take note of our time very well and i would advise everyone yet to write to really take note of that.
Falodun Kikelomo Dorcas:
3) Jean Lamarck
4 ) fossil records
7) abscence of cell wall
9) red and white blood cell, platelet, plasma
12) Batesian mimicry
1 hour ago
SCALAR AND VECTOR QUANTITIES
FOUNDAMENTAL AND DERIVED QUANTITIES
Sea breeze occur when?
Heat require to convert a unit mass of ice to water?
A specific heat of vaporization
B specific heat of fusion
C heat capacity of ice
D specific latent of fusion
Power of mass of 1600kg, speed 25ms-¹ and time 20 seconds
Eclipse of moon occur when?
An image of height 40cm is 30cm from mirror. If the height of the image is 20cm what’s the distance of the image from the mirror?
mercury column at normal atmospheric level has
A 0.76 cm
In the monohybrid cross Tt x tt, the phenotypic ratio of the progeny would be (this is not how the question is but similar)
The name of spherically shaped bacteria?
Which of the following is unicellular?
Which of the following is omnivore
Extraction of metals (iron)
which of the following form ionic bond
Addition of charcoal to filter bed in treatment of water
A to remove odour
B to prevent tooth decay
C to kill germ
which of the following has Fishy smell
Coloured gas that affect lung
Shared from Day 2 candidates…
For literature.…. What is the theme or Journey of the Magi
Hausa pre colonial administration
How many started was created in 1996
Unitary system of government
How old was bint
Habib was__in the story
What is Umin full name
Which university Omar gain admission to
There was a comprehension passage
The lion and the jewel…. Which figure of speech is that
Caged bird….. Which figure of speech
JAMB Mathematics Day 2 Topics
Fractions, Angles, Integration, probability, Standard deviation, Mean, Variance, Permutation and Combination, sector, matrices and determinant
3) Matrices and determinants.
4) Progression (AP and GP).
6) Differentiation and Integration.
7) Coordinate geometry.
8) Trigonometry (Pythagoras theorem).
10) Percentage error.
14) Number bases.
16) Measures of dispersion.
18) Representation of data (bar chart).
JAMB Day 2 Questions & Topics for Economics
1. Questions from:
– Elasticity of demand in perfect competition,
– Long-run and short-run,
– Business organizations(private limited liability companies),
– Calculations on quantity demanded and quantity supplied
1) Malthusian theory of population.
2) Localisation of industries.
3) Elasticities of supply.
4) Incidence of taxation.
5) Theory of demand and supply.
7) Law of variable proportion or diminishing returns.
8) Theory of consumer behaviour (utility).
9) Theory of cost.
10) Market structures.
11) Functions of commercial banks.
12) Benefit of agriculture to Nigeria.
13) Business organisations.
14) Economic growth.
15) Economic systems.
16) Fiscal and monetary policy
17) International trade and international economic organisations.
JAMB Government Questions and Topics for Day 2
1) The military head of state that transformed the creation of three regions into the creation of 12 states is?
2) Who created the first political party NNDP
3) What was the major reason for military intervention in Nigeria’s politics?
4) AU was transformed from?
5) The highest decision making organ in Nigeria is?
6) the highest judicial organ with the exclusive right of settling disputes in Nigeria is?
7) the organ of the UN that provides security is?
8) Some of the topics included:
– Military rule (development of states),
– Creation of political parties (first political party, NNDP),
– Rule of law, about the parliamentary system of government (collective responsibility, vote of no confidence)
- Recommended: JAMB Reprint 2023: Print JAMB Exam Slip for Exam Date, Time and Center Now | JAMB Slip reprinting link
JAMB Day 2 Literature Questions and Topics
1) What was the prominent theme in the poem Vanity?
2) The poem crossing the bar signifies?
3) What figure of speech is ‘anxious hour’
4) Why did maami Broni visit Maa Tsuru in faceless
5) Who was the loneliest widow in the lonely days
6) ‘Cap picking’ as used to represent ‘husband picking’ is what figure of speech?
7) The dominant theme in the proud king is?
8) Piano and drums represent?
9)The dominant figure of speech in the proud boy is?
10) The panic of growing older reflects?
11) The dominant theme in the poem ‘dining table’ is?
- Harvest Of Corruption by Frank ogbodo ogbeche,
- Native son by Richard Wright,
- Faceless by Amma Darko
- Lonely days.
13) Poems also included:
– Vanity, crossing the bar,
– Anvil and hammer,
– Piano and drums,
– Ambush and so on
JAMB Day 2 Principles of Account Topics
1) Stock valuation.
2) Accounts of not-for-profit making organisations.
3) Bank reconciliation statement.
4) Branch accounts (majorly on the accounting entries).
5) Control accounts.
6) Ethics in accounting.
7) Information technology in accounting.
8) Joint venture accounts.
9) Partnership accounts.
10) Public sector accounting.
For Day 1 questions and answers click HERE, good luck.
You can download the rest in PDF format, check below:
JAMB Day 2 Questions and Answers, Topics of some Candidates PDF Download: Click HERE to download.
Thanks for reading.