CommonWealth Scholarship Form 2022
Are you in search of any available scholarship? Why not apply for the CommonWealth Scholarship for 2022/2023. This page will show you how to apply, eligibility, application portal, deadline for registration and other details needed.
You can successfully apply online if you are enrolled in Postgraduate courses or programs by following the short instructions in this article.
NB: The scholarship is mainly for Postgraduate students to study Abroad.
Eligibility For CommonWealth Scholarship
- Applicants must have a minimum of 2nd Class Upper division in his or her 1st degree.
- A relevant Masters degree in addition to at least a 2nd class lower division in his or her 1st degree for Ph.D.
- Applicants must have gotten at least two admissions from UK institutions.
- NYSC discharged/exemption certificate is required.
- You must print out your completed forms before submitting it online.
- Ph.D candidates must upload a supporting statement from UK university.
In order to properly register and apply for the Scholarship exercise, follow the instructions provided on the portal.
How to Apply For CommonWealth Scholarship 2022
- Visit www.apply.cscuk.gov.uk to access the CommonWealth scholarship portal.
- Use the CommonWealth Scholarship Portal to access the form.
- Click on the publication for the scholarship there.
- After that, print your scholarship registration form.
- Finally, await feedback.
Recommended: How to Get Canada Student Visa 2022 | Apply for Study Permit Now
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: The CommonWealth Foundation Scholarship’s management has set the latest deadline as October 18, 2022.
Thanks for reading.