EKSU Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form: Qualified and interested candidates of UTME and Direct Entry who applied for admission into the Ekiti State University (EKSU), Ado-Ekiti, for 2020/2021 academic session, that the on-line screening exercise has commenced.
Only candidates who meet the UTME cut off mark of 180 will be consider for admission, and who choose EKSU in the last UTME.
EKSU Post UTME
Date EKSU Start Selling Application Form
10th August, 2020.
Who can Apply for EKSU Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening
- EKSU will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS and a minimum of LOWER CREDIT for DIRECT Entry candidates.
- Direct Entry candidates who are interested in changing their choice to ESKU will be considered.
- Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
How To Apply for EKSU Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening
A. EKSU Remita Platform Online Payment Guidelines for Post-UTME /DE Screening Exercise
- Login to https://login.remita.net/remita/onepage/G0000143424/biller.spa.
- Select the name of service/purpose of what you are paying for i.e ”POST-UTME SCREENING APPLICATION FEE 2020/2021”
- Select mode of entry e.g UTME or DIRECT ENTRY
- Fill in your JAMB’s Registration Number
- Fill in the course you are applying for
- Fill in your name on (Payer’s name)
- Fill in your Phone number on (Payer’s Phone)
- Fill in your email address on (Payer Email)
- Confirm e-mail address. (Please ensure your email address is active and correct as your payment receipt will be sent to any email provided on the biller. You may not get a receipt if email is incorrect
- Please click on the ”I’m not a robot” reCAPTCHA box for verification
- Click ”Submit”
EKSU Post-UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form
Then select you want to pay e.g
a. Card: This method requires that you fill in your ATM card details to make payment
b. Bank Branch: This method requires that you enter any bank that processes Remita transaction and present your pre-generated RRR code to make payment.
You are advised to use any of the above method of payment for ease of service
Ensure you fill your details correctly as payment made for Post-UTME application in error is non-refundable.
B. EKSU Post UTME / DE Online Application Guidelines
Log on to www.eksueportal.eksu.edu.ng and click on 2020/2021 UTME/DE Application. You will be directed to the online application portal
Click on ‘New Application” and provide the required details to create an account, MAKE SURE YOU PROVIDE YOUR ACTIVE EMAIL AND PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER, as security codes to open that application form which will be sent to applicants phone number/email, after successful upload of evidence of payment as in 1-above
Applicants are to enter their email addresses as ”USERNAME” and enter the password they already created while setting up their account to login
Select 2020/2021 PUTME application. This requires inputting applicant’s JAMB Registration Number (UTME) and Names(s), as they appear on the JAMB result slips of applicants and uploading evidence of payment in compliance with (1-12) above
After a successful upload of evidence of payment, click proceed (This will require applicants to enter their security code sent to their mobile phone numbers/email to gain access) to fill in the required details on the screening form and attach ‘1’ X ‘1’ coloured passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only
Upload details of your O’Level results obtained at not more than two sittings at the following examinations: WAEC/SSCE, NECO and NABTEB
Candidates awaiting their results should upload them within two weeks of release.
After undergoing the above procedure, preview, confirm, submit and print out the completed screening form
Note: EKSU Post-UTME / Direct Entry Screening form
Any candidates who fails to participate in the screening will not be considered for admission into the university..
EKSU gives concession to its pre-degree students in keeping with senate approval.
There will be no examination. Screening will be strictly online.
CLOSING DATE Of EKSU Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening