EKSU Post UTME 2022 Form
EKSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2022: Qualified and interested candidates of UTME and Direct Entry who applied for admission into the Ekiti State University (EKSU), Ado-Ekiti, for 2022/2023 academic session, that the on-line screening exercise has commenced.
Candidates for the UTME who did not select EKSU but received a score of 160 or higher in the previous UTME and are interested in switching to the University will also be taken into consideration by the university. In accordance with senate agreement, EKSU grants incentives to its pre-degree students.
The EKSU Post-UTME screening process will start on October 3rd, 2022. (please, note that there will be no examination).
Who can Apply for EKSU Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening
- Only the candidates who choose EKSU and scored 160 and above in the last UTME and are eligible for the post UTME screening.
- The University minimum UTME scores for Law, Nursing and Medicine (MBBS) are 250, 220 and 250 respectively. Candidates who scored lower in any of the aforementioned courses may apply for PUTME screening into other courses of their choice and effect the change on JAMB CAPS in order to be considered for admission. Please, note that EKSU accepts JUPEB (minimum of 7 points) and NOT IJMB for admission.
- EKSU will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS and a minimum of LOWER CREDIT for DIRECT Entry candidates.
- Direct Entry candidates who are interested in changing their choice to ESKU will be considered.
- Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
How To Apply for EKSU Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening
- To apply for 2022/2023 UTME/DE, go to eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng. Click on ADMISSION, and you will be directed to the online application portal.
- Sign up by providing the required details to create an account. MAKE SURE YOU PROVIDE YOUR ACTIVE EMAIL AND PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER; a verification email will be sent to you.
- After successful signup, click LOGIN to log on to your dashboard. Applicants are to log in using their CORRECT Email or JAMB registration number as ‘username’ and enter their password provided while signing up.
- On your dashboard, select the type of application (2022/2023 PUTME application). The next page requires inputting the applicant’s JAMB Registration Number (UTME). For applicants who chose EKSU, their information will be populated automatically, and they can proceed to fill in their other details. Applicants who did not choose EKSU as their first choice will have to fill in all their correct details first of which is their JAMB Registration Number on the form page.
The next page requires PAYMENT FOR THE PUTME SCREENING FORM; click on PAY NOW to redirect you to REMITA Online Payment.
- On Successful payment, the application form will be opened; attach your 1″ x 1″ coloured passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only on the form page.
- Upload details of your O’Level result(s) obtained at not more than two sittings at the following examinations: WAEC/SSCE, NECO and NABTEB.
- After undergoing the above procedure, preview, confirm, submit and print out the completed screening form.
Recommended: List Of Courses You Can Study Without Mathematics in JAMB and WAEC 2022
- Any candidates who fail to participate in the screening will not be considered for admission into the university.
- EKSU gives concessions to its pre-degree students in keeping with senate approval.
- There will be no examination. The screening will be strictly online.
- Direct Entry candidates should process their transcripts, which must get to EKSU via this email: [email protected].
CLOSING DATE Of EKSU Post UTME form 2022/23