What You'll Learn in this Post
UNILORIN Post UTME Form 2021
UNILORIN Post UTME Form 2021: University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME/De Screening form for 2021/2022 is out, check registration date, application deadline, how to apply for UNILORIN Post UTME form, eligibility and more details.
Qualified and interested applicants are encouraged to apply for the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME/De Screening, this is to inform the general public that UNILORIN has commenced its Post UTME / DE Screening registration.
UNILORIN Post UTME Form 2021 Registration Date and Deadline
The University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME/De Screening form for 2021/2022 registration will start on Wednesday 10th November, 2021 and end on
Sunday 5th December,2021.
NB: Candidates who scored at least 180 and above in the 2021 UTME will be eligible to take part in the upcoming Post-UTME.
- Admission will be based on an aggregate of UTME/DE score (50%)
- Post-UTME screening score (30%)
- Five (5) relevant O’ Level grades (20%).
UNILORIN 2021/2022 PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Candidates are to start registration immediately. Note that wrong Entries will automatically disqualify a candidate.
All candidates are advised to click on Pre-Admission Screening Instructions and carefully read the Registration Instructions before proceeding.
A. Registration Instructions – Print out this page before commencing registration
UNILORIN ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS 2021
(ii) All candidates shall upload their ‘O’ and ‘A’ Level results where applicable on the
JAMB CAPS: Candidates who are awaiting results should so indicate by writing AR;
(iii) Any candidate wishing to change course for which he/she applied for should ensure that the change is effected on JAMB PORTAL;
(iv) Ensure that you have a valid and active email address and phone number before
(v) UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information.
However, UTME Candidates who are not qualified for the courses originally chosen are advised to change based on the options displayed;
UNILORIN REGISTERATION FEE
(vi) Registration fee for each candidate is N2,000 only;
(vii) Please NOTE that all change of course should also be effected on the JAMB Portal;
(viii) ERRORS IN UPLOADING OF RESULTS WILL BE DEEMED TO BE FALSIFICATION OF RESULT AND WILL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION AT ANY STAGE OF DISCOVERY;
(ix) Ensure all entries are correct before final submission.
Step-by-step Registration Procedure
How to Apply for UNILORIN Post UTME 2021
- Log in using https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng OR visit https.unilorin.edu.ng and click undergraduate portal
- On the Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side of your screen, click Pre-Admission Screening Registration;
- Fill the displayed fields, (e.g. JAMB Registration Number)
- Candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information which will be displayed;
- If not qualified for original course, choose an alternative course from the displayed courses which you had earlier changed to on the JAMB portal;
- Fill in all necessary details as required on the displayed page (e.g. ‘O’ and or ’A’ level or Awaiting results).
- Click on make payment button to go to Remita platform.
• Select your ATM card type (e.g. Visa or Master Card);
• Enter your Card Number which is the 12 digits number on the card;
• Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the
Card) and lastly enter your card pin number; and
• Click on Pay for
Please note: (Do not Refresh your browser while the payment process is ongoing to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes,
close the browser and restart).
(viii) On successful payment, click on pre-admission log in on the left hand side of your screen
enter your JAMB Registration Number and Surname; and click log in
• If not qualified for original course, choose an alternative course from the displayed courses which you had earlier changed to on the JAMB portal;
(ix) click on next step button to continue, then click OK on message dialog box, after filling all necessary details;
(x) click submit button when you are sure all information have been accurately provided.
UNILORIN Direct Entry (DE) Candidates
C. Direct Entry (DE) candidates (i) The step by step Registration Procedure in B, (i – x) above also applies to D/E candidates.
(ii) In addition, Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s)
from the drop-down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK when concluded;
(iii) To add more Higher Academic Qualifications, click on qualifications drop-down to select as appropriate;
(iv) click on save when concluded;
• Candidates are required to carefully enter their results as any error will be deemed as
deliberate falsification of results, which will lead to automatic disqualification at any
stage of discovery.
Thanks for reading.