UMYU Post-UTME / Aptitude Test Screening Form 2020/2021
UMYU Post-UTME / Aptitude Test: Umaru Musa Yar’adua University invite qualified and interested candidates who scored 170 JAMB points and above and who applied for admission as first choice into the University through UTME to register for screening and aptitude.
Link to apply
Visit the institution website https://umyu.edu.ng. Please note that only candidates listed on the mentioned website are to register.
The online registration will commence on Monday 10th August, 2020.
To be eligible for the screening and aptitude test, a candidate must have:
- Scored a minimum of 170 marks and above in the 2020 UTME examination;
- Obtained a minimum of five (5) relevant credits at O’ level (including English and Mathematics);
- Sat for the relevant UTME subject combination in the 2020 JAMB examination;
How To Apply
- Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of N2,000.00 only for the screening and aptitude test through the payment options provided on the University’s Application Portal.
- Eligible candidates are to upload the following documents on the University’s website from Monday 10th August, 2020.
- JAMB Result Slip for UTME candidates
- O’ Level Result;
- Form of identification (Indigene Letter, National Identification Card/International Passport etc);
Post-UTME Screening Exercise shall be conducted in a manner devoid of exposure to the dreaded COVID-19.
ALL candidates are to come along wearing face masks and they would be subjected to temperature tests, hand washing and application of hand sanitizer.
UMYU Post-UTME / Aptitude Test Screening
Candidates are to come along with the payment slip for the screening and aptitude test.
Please note that all visually impaired candidates are exempted from the Post-UTME aptitude test.