What You'll Learn in this Post
UMYU Direct Entry (DE) Admission Screening Form for 2020/2021
UMYU Direct Entry (DE) Admission
Interested and qualified candidates are invited by the management of the Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) to apply for its 2020/2021 academic session Direct Entry screening exercise.
Who Can Apply
Candidates must have;
A minimum of 9 points in NCE, IJMB, HSC and GCE A’ Level;
A minimum of Lower Credit pass in Diploma in relevant subject from recognized institution; and
Direct Entry (DE) candidates shall in addition to the minimum five (5) O’ level relevant credits (including English and Mathematics) in relevant programmes applied.
How To Apply
- Visit the application portal by clicking here
- Eligible DE candidates are to upload the following documents on the University’s website from Monday 10th August, 2020.
- JAMB Registration Slip
- O’ Level Result(s)
- Direct Entry (DE) Candidates are to upload their ‘A’ Level Result (Diploma, IJMB, NCE etc).
- Form of identification (Indigene letter, National ID card/International passport etc)
- Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira only (bank charges inclusive) for the screening through the payment options provided on the University’s website.