UMYU Direct Entry (DE) Admission Screening Form for 2020/2021
UMYU Direct Entry (DE) Admission
Interested and qualified candidates are invited by the management of the Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) to apply for its 2020/2021 academic session Direct Entry screening exercise.
Who Can Apply
Candidates must have;
A minimum of 9 points in NCE, IJMB, HSC and GCE A’ Level;
A minimum of Lower Credit pass in Diploma in relevant subject from recognized institution; and
Direct Entry (DE) candidates shall in addition to the minimum five (5) O’ level relevant credits (including English and Mathematics) in relevant programmes applied.
How To Apply
- Visit the application portal by clicking here
- Eligible DE candidates are to upload the following documents on the University’s website from Monday 10th August, 2020.
- JAMB Registration Slip
- O’ Level Result(s)
- Direct Entry (DE) Candidates are to upload their ‘A’ Level Result (Diploma, IJMB, NCE etc).
- Form of identification (Indigene letter, National ID card/International passport etc)
- Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira only (bank charges inclusive) for the screening through the payment options provided on the University’s website.
Looking for international scholarships, want to know exactly what you need to do to finally be a success with scholarships and apply for available opportunities? Click HERE to start now with ScholarshipReg.