UI Post UTME Admission Screening Form for 2020/2021 is out, check the closing date, admission requirements, cut off mark for UI and more details.
What You'll Learn in this Post
UI Post UTME Admission Screening Form for 2020/2021 is out
Interested and qualified candidates are invited for admission into University of Ibadan for 2020/2021 academic session.
UI Post UTME Registeration Date For 2020/2021
UI Website will be open from Monday, 07 September, 2020 to Friday, 16 October, 2020
WHO CAN APPLY / ELIGIBILITY for UI Post UTME
UI Post UTME cut off mark for 2020/2021
Candidates who have chosen University of Ibadan (UI), Ibadan, as their institution of first choice in the last UTME and scored the required cut-off point of 200.
The deadline for submission of bio-data / O/level results may not be extended. Therefore, any candidate whose bio-data are not submitted within the stipulated time will not be considered for the University of Ibadan (UI) Post-UTME Screening and admission.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UI Post UTME Admission Screening Form
You are required to follow the procedure outlined below to obtain UI Post UTME Form.
(a) Candidates are required to log-in to the Admission Portal (https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng) using their Jamb Registration Number as their user name and their surname as their password e.g. 89345391FG Oluwasola (Surname) Babatunde James.
PRICE FOR UI POST UTME FORM
A screening fee of N2,000.00 should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL in favour of University of Ibadan (Admission Processing Fee Account).
- Candidate’s Name, JAMB Registration Number, Telephone Number and E-mail address should be quoted at the point of payment.
- Credit/Debit Card Payment using ATM card
- Cash at bank using the print-out from the portal to make payment at the bank
- Direct bank account debit whereby you use your internet banking tools to make payment.
- Candidates are expected to print the payment success receipt which should display full names of the candidate (SURNAME first) as in the UTME result slip preceded by the JAMB Registration number, as the payee and the payment reference number showing the success message.
- (b) Upon successful payment, candidates should proceed on the portal to submit their bio-data and O/level results.
- (c) Candidates should ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification.
- (d) Please fill the on-line forms in CAPITAL letters only.
- (e) Candidates are expected to upload their passport photographs and signatures. The image format for the passport and signature is JPEG and must not exceed 50kb. The photographs must be clean and clear without glasses and cap/head tie.
(f) Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for further reference.
(g) An online help desk platform on https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/helpdesk will be available to handle all genuine enquiries.
UI Post UTME Admission Screening Date for 2020/2021
This is to inform all prospective candidates who have registered for the 2020/2021 post UTME screening of the University of Ibadan that the exercise is yet to be announced
Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are therefore advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above for successful completion of the online submissions.
UI Post UTME admission Screening Form Closing Date for 2020/2021
Closing Date for 2020/2021 UI Post UTME Screening registeration is Friday, 16 October, 2020
Also find: UI Post UTME Form, UI cut off mark, UI Post UTME for closing date.