The recruited applicants for the Oyo , TESCOM are expected to come along with some documents for the collection of their appointment letters in their respective zonal offices.
Furthermore, the teaching professionals are to collect their appointment letters from February 1, 2021 as earlier Published by Edustuff.
The 150 people with disability are to collect their letters the following Monday which is February 8, 2021.
Check the link below to check your respective zonal offices for the appointment letters collection.
Successful candidates are hereby advised to collect their appointment letters from above TESCOM zonal offices of their respective local government areas.
While coming, you are expected to bring the followings:-
TESCOM Required Documents for Appointment Letters Collection
- Original copies of credentials
- Original copies of academic qualifications
- Original birth certificate or Declaration of Age
- Local government identification
- NYSC discharge certificate or Exemption certificate
- Evidence and proof of change of name (as may be applicable)
Looking forward to welcoming you to our school(s).
Mrs Grace Olabisi Oderinde
Thanks for reading.Don’t hesitate to like, share this article using any of the Social media share buttons and drop a comment in the section below.