The Coronavirus Disease prevention committee releases the General Guidelines for Staff and students of University of Ilorin, UNILORIN on Prevention of COVID-19.
At this stage, the battle against COVID-19 requires the participation of all staff. All staff and students on campus should not relent in observing the following preventive and control measures:
1. Wash your hands frequently using soap under clean water (at the Hand Wash Spots provided across the University campuses) or use alcohol-based sanitiser.
2. It is COMPULSORY to cover your mouth and nose with a FACE MASK while on Unilorin campuses to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
3. Ensure proper respiratory hygiene by covering your mouth or nose with a tissue paper when coughing or sneezing and dispose of the tissue paper properly immediately after use.
4. Avoid close contact with anyone showing symptoms of respiratory illness such as coughing, sneezing or fever. Maintain at least 2 metres (5 feet) distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing repeatedly.
5. If you have symptoms of respiratory illness such as fever, coughing or sneezing, do not mingle with people or congregate.
PLEASE STAY HOME and contact the Unilorin Emergency
08022600397, 09093022622, 24/7
Call the Kwara State Covid-19 Help Lines: 09029397826,
OR call the NCDC 24/7 on:
6. Obey National and State directives by ensuring that you keep good social distancing: work from home, unless otherwise exempted or on essential duties and; avoid crowded areas.
7, Ensure that you wipe all surfaces in your offices (e.g. door handles, desks and tables), as well as objects (e.g. TV remotes, A/C controls, telephones, computer keyboards, etc), with disinfectant, regularly.
8. Avoid the use of public transport as much as possible; especially Okada.
Dr. IdayatA. Durotoye,
Chairman, Unilorin Coronavirus Prevention Committee
Looking for international scholarships, want to know exactly what you need to do to finally be a success with scholarships and apply for available opportunities? Click HERE to start now with ScholarshipReg.