TASUED JUPEB Admission Form 2020/2021 is out | Get Admitted into 200L
Tai Solarin University Of Education (TASUED) Joint University Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) Admission Form is out for 2020/2021 Academic Session, also check out the deadline, how to apply and requirements.
Tai Solarin University of Education (TAUSED) invited applicants for admission into the institution Joint University Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Who Can Apply For TASUED JUPEB Admission Form?
- Candidates must have been exposed to an intensive scheme of academic work relevant to his/her proposed university course.
- Each candidate must register, sit for Examinations and satisfy the Board in three subjects and a General Studies course relevant to the proposed course in any of the universities.
- Each subject is to be broken into four courses to be taken, two per semester, by the candidate. The results in all the courses are to be merged at the end of the second semester to obtain the candidate’s grade in that particular subject.
- Each candidate is expected to take twelve (12) courses, six per semester, and a General Studies course.
- The general Studies for courses in each University Faculty will be based on relevant General courses suggested for that Faculty by each university.
- The students upon completion of the programme will be issued certificates based on their level of performance which bear Letter Grades of A, B, C, D,E or F in each of the three subjects and General Studies Paper. For admission into each university, each candidate, in addition to passing the prescribed
- For admission into each university, each candidate, in addition to passing the prescribed JUPEB examinations for issuing the Direct Entry Certificates, must satisfy all other conditions as prescribed by his/her university of choice.
Also read: TASUED Post Utme Result 2020/2021 is out | TASUED Result Checker
Duration for the JUPEB Programme
The duration of the Programme of courses for the Board’s Examination is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
How To Apply For TASUED JUPEB Admission Form 2020/21
- Kindly visit the registeration portal by clicking here
- Fill an account profile creation form
- Make sure you input a valid phone number and email address and ensure all other details are input correctly.
- You will need to activate your profile account so check your email inbox (or Spam) for your activation link and your LOGIN credentials.
- If you had already created an account or you are a formal student of this institution, Click Login to continue with your Application Form or apply for a new open Admission.
- Proceed by paying the necessary fees and then carefully filling the Application Form. Check that all the information provided is correct and valid before submitting your application.
- Obtain the appropriate Result Checker scratch (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB) to submit and verify your O’Level result using our Online Result Verification System.
- Make sure you print a copy of the Application form and Screening Slip with the necessary information on it
Deadline for registration
The closing date is not stated.