How to pay LASU JUPEB Acceptance Fee: Lagos State University, LASU Joint University Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) Acceptance Fee Payment Guidelines and Procedures for Newly Admitted Students for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
All candidates who has been offered provisional admission into the Lagos State University (JUPEB) programme should be informed that they can now proceed to make payment of their acceptance fee online by following the outlined guidelines below for the 2020/2021 academic session
What You'll Learn in this Post
Also find: lasu jupeb acceptance fee, how much is lasu jupeb, how much is lasu jupeb school fees
LASU JUPEB Acceptance Fee Payment Guidelines 2020/2021
1. Visit LASU Foundation (JUPEB) Payment Portal: https://lasu.edu.ng/tsa/jupeb-epayment-portal/index.php
2. Click on ‘Make Payment’
3. Input your application number in the required column
4. Select JUPEB as Mode of Payment
5. Under ‘Type of Payment’, SELECT ACCEPTANCE
6. Click on Proceed (This will display your name)
7. Enter your Email address and GSM number
8. Click on Generate Invoice (This will generate a Remita RRR)
9. Click on PAY. This will take you to Remita Page where you will be required to complete the payment process.