NDA 73rd RC Screening Test Date and Requirements: Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 73RD Regular Course (RC) requirements Examination Screening Test Dates, Centers, subject Combinations, centres for Examination foe 2021/2022 for 2021/2022 Session applicants.
The Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test (NDAST) for the 73rd 7 Regular Course for interested candidates has been announced and will hold at various designated centres across the country.
NDA 73rd RC Screening Test Date
The NDA Entrance Examination has been scheduled to take place on Saturday 15th May, 2021 at designated centres across the country.
All eligible applicants are advised to visit application portal on the NDA website www.nda.edu.ng to select the examination centre of their choice and print out their examination card
“Please note that only those with duly printed Examination Card will be admitted into the various centres for the test.”
NDA Screening Test Time
Candidates are to arrive at the examination venues by 7:30am as screening would take place between 7:45am and 8:45am while the examination starts by 9:00am; any candidate who is not at the examination centre by 9:00a.m will not be allowed to write the examination.
Candidates are to come along to the examination centres with the following documents:
NDA Screening Requirements
- Acknowledgement Form (downloaded from the internet)
- JAMB 2021 Registration Slip
- Examination Admission Card (downloaded from the internet after the release of JAMB result) Writing Materials which include original HB pencil for shading.
- Two Postcard size (3.5 x 5 inches) Photographs with their Name, State of Origin, Course Choice, Exam Centre and Examination Number written at the back.
- Only candidates with JAMB 2021 Registration Number will be eligible to write the exams.
Candidates should not comve with mobile phones and anyone caught with phones would be disqualified.
NDA Entrance Examination Subjects Combinations
Candidates for FASS. Candidates for FASS are to answer all questions in any THREE of the following subjects that are applicable to the candidate’s chosen course:
1) Mathematics – (Compulsory for Psychology candidates).
(7) Biology – (Compulsory for Psychology candidates).
Candidates for Sciences. Candidates for courses in Faculty of Science are to answer questions as follows:
- Mathematics (Mathematics and any 2 of Physics, Chemistry and Economics).
- Physics (Physics and any 2 of Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology).
- Chemistry (Chemistry and any 2 of Physics, Biology and Mathematics).
- Biology (Biology and any 2 of Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics).
Candidates for Engineering.
Candidates for the Faculty of Engineering are to answer ALL questions in the 3 subjects listed below:
Candidates for Military Science and Interdisciplinary Studies. Candidates for Intelligence & Cyber Security Studies are to answer the following:
- Physics and
- Anyone of Biology, Chemistry or Economics.
Recommended: NDA 73rd RC Application Form for 2021/2022 | How To ApplyDon’t hesitate to like, share this article using any of the Social media share buttons and drop a comment in the section below.