NDA 73rd RC Application Form for 2021/2022 | How To Apply ndaapplications.net
Check how to apply for NDA 73rd RC Application Form 2021: The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 73rd Regular Combatant Course (RC) Application Screening Form, Requirement, Closing Date/Deadline
Qualified and interested People should be informed that The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) forms for entry into 73rd Regular Course are now on sale for 2021/2022 academic session.
Online application for admission into the 73rd Regular Course of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna will be available from Saturday 23 January 2021 to Saturday 24 April 2021.
To start NDA registeration, prospective candidates are to purchase Access code to start registration.
When will NDA 73rd RC shortlist come out?
The Nigerian Defence Academy, NDA will await JAMB 2021/2022 examination results to be released before shortlisting candidates for the 73rd RC Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) interview.
Only 2021 Registration Number and subsequent JAMB results will be considered in the NDA admission process for 2021.
Only candidates who score a minimum of 180 (for Faculties of Arts and Social Sciences, Science and Military Science & Interdisciplinary Studies) and 210 (for Faculty of Engineering) in JAMB 2021 examination shall be offered admission into NDA by the AFSB.
NDA GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS ndaapplications.net
The requirements for various undergraduate degree programmes are as detailed in the NDA website / applications portal, as well as in the JAMB Brochure and website.
All other information concerning degree courses, eligibility and examination centres are as contained in the NDA website / applications portal. Please note that working knowledge of French, Arabic and Mandarin will be an added advantage to applicants. WAEC/NECO or NABTEB results of 2019/2020 will not be accepted.
To be eligible for admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy, a candidate must have the following:
- Passed the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) and attained an acceptable minimum national standard (as determined by JAMB annual policy meeting) in English language, Mathematics and any other two subjects relevant to the proposed course of study as set out by the JAMB brochure.
- The course applied for on JAMB and NDA portal must be the same.
- The choice of UTME subjects combination must be relevant to the course applied for in NDA.
- Minimum of 5 credit passes at SSCE (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB) or GCE ‘O’ Level obtained in not more than 2 sittings relevant to the Faculty of their choices.
- Credit in English Language and Mathematics.
At least two supporting relevant credits to the compulsory credits in Faculty of Military Sciences and Interdisciplinary Studies, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences while that of Faculty of Science is shown in the columns for compulsory and relevant credits. However, only one supporting relevant credit is required in the Faculty of Engineering.
- Be at least 17 years old and not more than 21 years old as at the month of August in the year of entry into the Academy (2021). Note that candidates who desire to join the Nigerian Air Force must be between 17 and 18 years old at entry, and also the Nigerian Army has suspended the enlistment of female candidates in her Regular Combatant programme in NDA.
- Must not be less than 1.68 metres tall for male and 1.58 metres for female.
- Must be medically and physically fit and must be of good moral character.
- Must be single male or female without legal obligation to support any child or other individuals.
- Present a Certificate of State of Origin obtained from a Local Government Area or a Certificate of State Indigeneship from the Office of the State Governor.
- Working knowledge of French Language will be an added advantage.
- 2. Furthermore, candidates are to note the following:
- Candidates awaiting results are not qualified. Application forms submitted without results will not be accepted.
- Only examination results of not more than 5 years old from the date of examination will be accepted.
Currently, admission into the Academy is for both male and female Nigerians only, and is limited to Navy and Army in the case of female candidates.
HOW To Apply for NDA 73rd RC 2021
Price for NDA Application form
The NDA application fee is N3,500.00 only.
Please NOTE that only payment against RRR Codes generated via the application portal would be accepted.
APPLICANTS APPLYING FOR ADMISSION INTO NDA MUST ALSO APPLY TO THE JOINT ADMISSIONS AND MATRICULATIONS BOARD (JAMB), AND MUST SELECT NDA AS FIRST CHOICE INSTITUTION. THE COURSE APPLUED FOR ON JAMB AND NDA PORTAL MUST BE THE SAME. SUCH APPLICANTS ARE EXPECTED TO SIT FOR THE JAMB UNIFIED TERTIARY MATRICULATION EXAMINATIONS (UTME).
NDA APPLICATION PROCESS:
CREATE AN ACCOUNT
Your first step to apply to the Nigerian Defence Academy is to create an account.
Click Here to create an account. If you already have an Account, click to login to the portal. Your account will enable you purchase a form and also complete your application over several sessions.
You will access your secure application in subsequent sessions by signing in under “Log in” or “Application Status”. If you have started an application previously, you can always login to continue.
The system will prompt you on how to complete the application. Once satisfied with the application, click on submit!
Applicants can pay for their applications Online via the portal or via REMITA Retrieval Reference RRR at any Nigerian bank of choice. Ensure you have completed the previous step “CREATE AN ACCOUNT” to proceed.
To pay Online, Login to the application portal, choose ‘Pay Online’.
To pay via at any Nigerian bank of choice, login to the application portal, choose ‘Pay at Branch’
The application will guide you through the rest of the straightforward payment process
The online upload of required application documents is necessary, it is therefore advised that you please come along with the originals of this uploaded documents for sighting during your interview. Your application information is maintained on a secure server and remains confidential prior to submission.
Use the Support link to get help or assistance during the completion and submission process.
Kindly note that your application is not complete until all copies of your Credentials, have been uploaded and submitted along with your application.
Your application will be reviewed online by the appropriate admission officials once submitted to Nigerian Defence Acadmey Online. All required application procedures must be completed on or before the appropriate application deadline.
Check the status of your application by logging into this system with the login details assigned to you for the application.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Applications forms are to be submitted together with the scanned SSCE results online. On submission of the online application, candidates are to download an Acknowledgement Form.
Only candidates who meet the JAMB national cutoff mark will be eligible to sit for the NDA Entrance Examination at their Examination Centre of choice.
The screening test will be conducted as phase one of the Post-UTME screening and is scheduled to hold on “ON A DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED.”
Therefore, all eligible candidates are to bring along their Acknowledgement Form, Examination Admission Card, JAMB result slip and TWO (2) postcard sized (3.5 x 5 inches) photographs to the Examination Centre on the examination date.
- The photographs should show only from the chest upwards and should contain the candidate’s Name, Exam Number, State, Exam Centre, Course of study and Signature at the back.
- Only successful candidates at the NDA Entrance Examination will subsequently be invited for the Armed Forces Selection Board following which the list of admitted candidates will be published.
NATURE AND DURATION OF TRAINING FOR NDA
Candidates admitted into NDA for Regular Course wilt , undergo military and academic training as Officer Cadets for a duration of 5 years for Nigerian Army cadets 4 years for Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air force cadets. On successful completion of training, graduands will earn a honours degree in a core discipline (B.Sc, BEng, BA). They will equally earn a Presidential Commission into the Armed Forces of Nigeria.
Regular Course cadets will train in NDA. All aspects of the cadets’ administration and logistics will be borne by the Federal Government.
In response to requests from candidates for reference materials, the Academy has offered a Compendium of Past Questions & Answers at a token fee to interested candidates. This can be purchased from the Registry Department, NDA.
Apply at http://www.ndaapplications.net/ OR https://rcapplications.nda.edu.ng/ ,purchase your RRR pincode, sign Up an account with RRR code generated & paid, Sign in and fill the app
Be Advised, Do not make any payment except with your RRR code generated from http://www.ndaapplications.net/ OR https://rcapplications.nda.edu.ng/. NO FORMS ON SALE !
If you are experiencing difficulties with the application portal, please contact the portal managers via email – email@example.com
Be at least 17 years old and not more than 21 years old as at the month of August in the year of entry into the Academy (2021).
Candidates who desire to join the Nigerian Air Force must be between 17 and 18 years old at entry, and No Female Enlistment for NA
Candidates awaiting results are not qualified. Application forms submitted without results will not be accepted.
Only examination results of not more than 5 years old from the date of examination will be accepted.
NOTE: Do NOT submit your application, save all progress for now until you update your Jamb reg number, you can then submit finally !
Dear Prospective Student, Admission into The Nigerian Defence Academy is STRICTLY by merit.
We will never ask for money to influence admission. Please beware.
The Nigerian Defence Academy ‘REGULAR COURSE Application Forms’ can only be purchased via this portal.