FUTA Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form 2021/2022 is out, check how to apply, closing date, admission requirements, price and more details.
FUTA Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form 2021/2022 is out
Interested a d qualified candidates are invited for admission into the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) Undergraduate Degree Programmes for 2021/2022 academic session.
FUTA Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Registeration Date
Registertation for FUTA Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening form application starts on Monday, 10th and 24th January, 2022.
Who Can Apply / ELIGIBILITY For FUTA Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening
- Only candidates who made the Federal University of Technology, Akure their First Choice Institution in the 2021/2022 UTME and scored 180 and above in the UTME are eligible for screening.
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates MUST have at least a pass in physics to qualify for admission into any programme in FUTA
Does FUTA accept Awaiting Result?
FUTA accepts candidates with “Awaiting Results”.
Candidates who are awaiting results of examinations – O’Level and A’Level are eligible to Register and sit for the Post UTME Screening Exercise. They must however satisfy the basic admission requirements and upload the result.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FUTA Post UTME 2021/2022 Form
To register follow the steps Below:
- Log on to FUTA website https://futa.edu.ng for information
- Complete and submit the University Post-UTME Application form online; and
- Print out a copy.
- FUTA SCREENING FEE
- HOW MUCH IS FUTA POST UTME FORM?
- The price for FUTA Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only payable at any bank on e-Tranzact platform only.
- PROCEDURE FOR FUTA REGISTERATION
- The Registration Form is mandatory for all eligible candidates to complete for the screening exercise. Please note that the candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
- After payment, each candidate should visit the University’s website https://futa.edu.ng and complete an online Registration Form. The completed Form should be printed for the candidate’s use.
FUTA SCREENING DATES / SCHEDULE
Schedule and procedure for the Screening would be announced later. Consequently, ALL eligible candidates are advised to check the University website regularly for updates as appropriate.
For more information or clarification, candidates can visit the University website https://futa.edu.ng or call any of the following numbers: +2348126049786, +2348130936322 and +2348085976967.
Please note that any UTME candidate who is not screened will NOT be considered for admission in the University. Also, candidates must ensure that their O’ level results are uploaded to JAMB website as failure to do this will render the affected candidates ineligible for admission.
Thanks for reading.