What You'll Learn in this Post
Nasarawa State Teacher’s Recruitment Form 2021/2022
Nasarawa State Teachers Recruitment form 2021: See how to apply for Nasarawa State (NSTSC) Teacher’s Recruitment Form for 2021/2022, check the exam date, application guideline and requirements and more.
This is to inform the general public that His Excellency, Engr. Abdullahi A Sule, Nasarawa State’s Executive Governor, has graciously granted the Nasarawa State Teachers’ Service Commission authorisation for the recruitment of additional teachers for the State’s Secondary Schools.
Nasarawa State Teachers Recruitment Requirements
- B.A (Ed)
- B.Sc. (Ed)
- Degree single Honour with Post Graduate Diploma in Education.
1. SCIENCES: Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, PHE, Home Economics, Integrated Science, Agric. Science, Geography, Computer Science, Biology
2.TECHNICAL: Basic Technology, Intro. Tech.
3. LANGUAGE: English, French, Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo.
How to Apply for Nasarawa State Teachers Recruitment 2021/2022
Applicants are required to upload all supporting documents to the portal, print them off, and present them to the examination center on a later date, click Here to apply now or http://www.tsc.nasarawastate.gov.ng/.
Nasarawa State Teachers Recruitment EXAM DATE, TIME & VENUE
This is to encourage applicants who registered for a teaching position with the Nasarawa State Teachers’ Service Commission (TSC) to participate in a computer-based test (CBT) that will take place from Tuesday, January 18th, to Thursday, January 21st, 2022.
VENUE: Umaru Tanko Almakura CBT Centre beside JAMB office, Lafia.
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be notified through SMS on specific date and time for the test.
Required Documents for Nasarawa State Teachers Recruitment
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age,
- Primary School Leaving Certificate,
- Secondary School Certificate,
- Higher Institution Certificate,
- NYSC Certificate,
- TRCN Certificate (for those registered)
- Letter of Employment (for those with teaching experience)
- Computer Certificate (if any)
- and any other relevant document
Applicants Invited for the Interview should note the following;
- Passport MUST be coloured, clear and recent,
- Passport MUST clearly show an applicant face,
- Uploaded Properly (Not rotated in any direction)
Nasarawa State Teacher’s Recruitment Closing Date 2021
The portal will be online for two weeks, from November 15th to November 28th, 2021.