What You'll Learn in this Post
Myongji University South Korea International Scholarship 2021
Myongji University International Scholarship: See how to apply for Myongji University, South Korea International Scholarship opportunity that will cover tuition fees and living allowance for all admitted international students.
NB: Qualified and Interested applicants must have attained a minimum of Level 3 to Level 6 on the TOPIK test to be eligible to receive this application.
Eligibility for Myongji University South Korea International Scholarship
- You must have achieved TOPIK Level 3 to Level 6 to be eligible for this application.
- You must have a previous degree certificate.
- You must submit scores of the following language proficiency tests: TOPIK – Level 3 or above
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: Undergraduate
- Value of Award: Up to 80%
- Number of Awards: Not Specified
How to Apply for Myongji University International Scholarship
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their admission applications to Myongji via Myongji University portal, Click HERE now.
Visit their official website, here.
Thanks for reading.