KWASU Post UTME Form 2021/22
KWASU Post UTME Form for 2021/2022: In this article you’ll learn how to apply for KWASU Post UTME, cut off mark, closing date for KWASU post UTME form and other details.
Is KWASU Form Out for 2021?
Yes, KWASU Post UTME Form is out for 2021/2022. Interested and qualified candidates are invited for admission into Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU) for the 2021/2022 academic session.
KWASU Post UTME Registration Date 2021
KWASU Post UTME registration will start on Monday 20th September, 2021.
WHO CAN APPLY / ELIGIBILITY FOR KWASU Post UTME
- Those whose choice of Institution (First or Second) is Kwara State University, Malete; and
- Those interested in Admission into Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU) but have not made it their Choice.
KWASU Admission Requirements
All candidates must have five (5) o’ level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates awaiting O’ level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available.
REGISTRATION FEES FOR KWASU POST UTME
Candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only as screening fees.
How To Apply for KWASU Post UTME 2021
- Go to KWASU Post UTME portal http://myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/applicant/register, click “Create account” button.
- Fill in the Application form, by entering your details
- Provide your Names
- Provide your phone number
- Provide your valid email address
- Under Academic Program, select Undergraduate (Regular)
- Under “Mode of Entry”, select UTME or DE as applicable to you
- Under “Mode of Study”, select Full Time
- Under “Centre” select KWASU
- Click Register
- On the next page, click save and proceed to payment
- On the “PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE” page, Check and keep the payment details generated and click “Make Payment”
- On the “CONFIRMPRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE”, click ““Pay Now””
- On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay”
- Once your payment is successful, you will be automatically directed to your registration page where you can complete other stages.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment Receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you should just login directly using the username and password sent to you via email and SMS, to access your registration portal.
In addition to all the requirements states above, all candidates must know that final admission into the University is based on meeting the University’s and the Academic Programme’s cut off points in UTME when they are set and also on the availability of spaces within the NUC approved admission quota for Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU).
For further enquiries, possible updates, extensions and additional instructions, visit www.kwasu.edu.ng or please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or call: 08031915699 or for WhatsApp Messages only: 08155498780
CLOSING DATE FOR KWASU ONLINE REGISTRATION:
The Closing date for KWASU online registration is.
Also Find: kwasu post utme form 2021, Is KWASU Post UTME Form out for 2021, KWASU Form 2021, kwasu screening date 2021, KWASU Post UTME Cut off mark
Thanks for reading.