KWASU Post UTME Form 2022/2023
Is KWASU Form Out for 2022?
Yes, KWASU Post UTME Form is out for 2022/2023. Interested and qualified candidates are invited for admission into Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU) for the 2022/2023 academic session.
KWASU Post UTME Registration Date 2022
KWASU Post UTME registration will start on Monday 8th August, 2022.
WHO CAN APPLY / ELIGIBILITY FOR KWASU Post UTME
- Those whose choice of Institution (First or Second) is Kwara State University, Malete; and
- Those interested in Admission into Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU) but have not made it their Choice.
KWASU Admission Requirements
All candidates must have five (5) o’ level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates awaiting O’ level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available.
REGISTRATION FEES FOR KWASU POST UTME
Candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only as screening fees.
How To Apply for KWASU Post UTME 2022/23
- Visit https://portal.kwasu.edu.ng and click on “Click here to apply”
- Click Undergraduate link under the Apply Now menu bar at the top
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number correctly and complete the
basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number
and email address and click next).
- On the payment review page, click on “Make Payment” and this will
take you to the payment page where you can provide your card details.
- Enter ATM card (Mastercard, Visa or Verve) number and other
details as appropriate and submit
- Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click Continue to complete
- After a successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter
your JAMB registration number and Surname as password
- Click on “Login” and complete your registration.
- Ensure you print completed registration form and payment receipt for
- Recommended: KWASU Admission List for 2022/2023 Academic Session
CLOSING DATE FOR KWASU Post UTME Form 2022/2023
The Closing date for KWASU online registration is Friday 9th September, 2022.
NB: If the network breaks during processing your payment and you have already been deducted, you can always re-query your attempts. To re-query an unsuccessful payment attempt, enter your JAMB registration number and phone number, hit the tab key to reveal a re-query interface below the page. Contact [email protected] for assistance.
All applicants must be aware that, in addition to the requirements listed above, final admission into the University is contingent upon meeting the cut-off points for the Academic Programs and the University in the UTME/DE and the availability of spots within the NUC-approved admission quota for Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU).
Also Find: kwasu post utme form 2022, Is KWASU Post UTME Form out for 2022, KWASU Form 2022, kwasu screening date 2022, KWASU Post UTME Cut off mark
Candidates are to note that, falsification of citizenship certificates or any documents
for that matter, will lead to disqualification and prosecution.
For further enquiries, possible updates, extensions and additional instructions, visit
www.kwasu.edu.ng or please e-mail: [email protected].ng or call:
08136965076, 09067939787, 08155498780 (also available for WhatsApp and text
Thanks for reading.