University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT Admission list for 2020/2021 Academic session is out, see how to check UNIPORT admission list | UNIPORT 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th batch admission list.
UNIPORT Admission List for 2020/2021 is out
This is to inform all the candidates who participated in University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT Post UTME screening exercise that the UNIPORT admission list for 2020/21 Academic session is out and available online.
Note that only candidates who’re offered provisional admission into UNIPORT undergraduate programmes for 2020 will see their names in the admission list.
Candidates can only access their admission via JAMB caps for now.
Also find: uniport admission list 2021, uniport admission list, is uniport admission list 2021 out, has uniport admission list come out, uniport post utme admission list, uniport 2nd batch, uniport 4th batch admission list, uniport 1st batch admission list
How to Check UNIPORT Admission List for 2020 | UNIPORT 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Batch Admission
All Prospective UNIPORT candidates can access their admission status online via the JAMB CAPS admission status checking portal.
- Kindly log on to https://jamb.gov.ng/Efacility.aspx.
- Access your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and input your registration number in the required columns.
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIPORT admission status.
Be informed: Admission is still in progress.
Successfully admitted are required to either: Accept or Reject Admission Offer via the JAMB CAPS Portal.
Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB website, click on CAPS to check their admission status, and click on accept/reject button to either accept or reject the offer.
Candidates whose admission status show “not admitted” should keep checking the JAMB website for further updates.
1. Candidates who will not be below 16 years of age by October 31st, 2021 need not proceed with Registration
2. Admitted candidates who have not accepted their admission on the JAMB website (CAPS) should do so or the admission will be withdrawn.
3. Candidates not admitted yet who are yet to upload their O’level results to JAMB website (CAPS) should do so as non upload of O’level Results to JAMB can affect their admission.
Successfully admitted students should proceed with the payment of acceptance fee and registration immediately.
Congratulations.Don’t hesitate to like, share this article using any of the Social media share buttons and drop a comment in the section below.