FUPRE Post-UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021: All qualified and interested candidates who applied for Federal University of Petroleum Resources, who scored 180 and above and who made it as their first choice in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) to apply for the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Registration for Screening starts on Wednesday 12th August, 2020.
FUPRE Post-UTME Screening Form
Candidates are expected to pay the sum of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only for this screening exercise.
Registration will close by 12 midnight on Wednesday, 2nd September, 2020.
WHO CAN APPLY
All candidates who chose the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, Delta State, as their first choice and scored 180 and above in the 2020 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Examination (UTME) are invited to FUPRE Post-UTME Admission Screening Exercise scheduled to hold on a date to be announced later.
Accreditation for all candidates start by 8:00a.m.
Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting resultswhich shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
This is to notify all candidates that chose FUPRE as First Choice or did change of institution to FUPRE and their JAMB Number cannot be validated by the system, should send their JAMB Slip to email@example.com. Issues will be resolve within 48 hours.
HOW TO APPLY
1) Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only as Screening fee.
2) Applicants should visit www.fupre.edu.ng from Wednesday 12th August, 2020 to Wednesday, 2nd September, 2020 to do their registration.
-Link to apply- 2020/2021 Post-UTME Admission Screening Application
– Follow the registration instructions on the website.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
1. Candidates should scan and upload their recent coloured Passport size Photograph (taken on red background) of not more than 50KB in JPEG format in the space provided on the on-line registration form.
2. Any entry form without a passport photograph as (described in 1. above) uploaded on it, will not be accepted. The uploaded Passport Photograph will be the only valid I.D for all admitted candidates throughout their studentship in the University.
3. Ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as purported Mistake(s) may lead to disqualification. Note also that deliberate disregard of instructions or failure to comply with the instructions may disqualify a candidate.
4. Ensure that you use a password that you can remember to enable you access your result and confirm your admission status subsequently.
5. Kindly use functional e-mail addresses and Mobile Phone Numbers to enable the University contact you in the course of the Admission Exercise, whenever the need arises.
6. Preview your online completed form and confirm that all information are correct. Thereafter, click the ‘SUBMIT’button and print your confirmation page. Corrections are not allowed after submission.
FUPRE Post UTME Subjects
|Chemical Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Computer Science, Geophysics, Mathematics and Physics||Mathematics, English, Physics and Chemistry|
|Geology, Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry||English, Biology, Physics and Chemistry|
|Environmental Management and Toxicology||English, Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics or Physics|
Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, Delta State Post-UTME Admission Screening Exercise will be announced later. Accreditation for all candidates start by 8:00a.m.
All candidates are required to bring along the following items to the screening venue:
i) Remitta printout indicating payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only as Screening Fee.
i) A copy of their on-line registration form printed in colour and three (3) photocopies
ii) Three (3) copies of JAMB UTME notification of results
iii) Four (4) coloured passport size photographs (red background) with their names at the back of the passport. The passport photograph must be the same with the one used for the online registration as photo ID.
iv) HB pencils and other writing materials
i). Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones or any other electronic gadgets into the screening venue. Only JAMB calculators (or non-scientific calculators) are allowed.
ii). Any UTME candidate who fails to produce himself/herself for the screening exercise will NOT be considered for admission.
For further enquiries, contact:firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com. Cell Phone Numbers: 07030350009, 08183706958.