Federal University Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Admission List of candidates for 2020/2021 has been uploaded Online, see how to Check FOUYE admission list and.
Candidates should be informed that the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How To Check FUOYE Admission List for 2020/2021
- Kindly log on to FUOYE admission status portal via https://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme/.
- Enter your registration number in the required column.
- Click on ‘Login’ and then click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to access your FUOYE admission status.
All Prospective FUOYE candidates can access their admission status online via the JAMB CAPS admission status checking portal.
- Log on to https://jamb.gov.ng/Efacility.aspx.
- Get access to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUOYE admission status.
Successfully admitted are required to either: Accept or Reject Admission Offer via the JAMB CAPS Portal.
If the status displays Not Yet Admitted after you have completed steps above, do not panic, log out as usual and check back later.
Congratulations to the succesfully admitted students!Don’t hesitate to like, share this article using any of the Social media share buttons and drop a comment in the section below.