FRSC Recruitment 2021 Form
FRSC Recruitment 2021: Check how to apply for the Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) recruitment exercise for 2021 and register via the FRSC recruitment portal www.frsc.gov.ng.
The Federal Road Safety Corps is a para-military organization and the leading agency in road traffic administration and safety management in Nigeria
Is Federal Road Safety Commission Recruitment form out 2021?
Yes, the Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) recruitment firm is out online.
Available Positions in the 2021 FRSC Recruitment
1. Officer Cadre Category:
a. Assistant Routs Commander (CONPASS 08)
2. Marshal Inspectorate Cadre:
a. Marshal Inspector I (COMPASS 08)
b. Marshal Inspector II (COMPASS 07)
c. Marshal Inspector III (COMPASS 06)
3. Road Marshal Assistant Cadre:
a. Road Mashal Assistant I (COMPASS 05)
b. Road Mashal Assistant I (COMPASS 04)
c. Road Mashal Assistant I (COMPASS 03)
d. Artisans and Tradesmen
FRSC RECRUITMENT 2021 Eligibility for Application
1. Be a Nigerian by birth
2. Must be Computer literate and possesses a valid ID Card
3. Applicant must be medically fit
4. Applicant must not be less than 18 and above 30
5. All applicants must be single
6. Applicant height male must not be less than 1.7 meters and female 1.6
7. Must possess the following qualification according to your position interest requirement: Bsc, HND, ND, NCE.SSCE and related qualification
General FRSC Recruitment 2021 Requirement
- Computer literacy and possession of valid National Driver’s Licence shall be an added advantage for all cadres.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at the time of recruitment cannot be presented subsequently for career progression in the Corps.
- Applicants be Nigerians by birth.
- Applicants must be medically fit and must produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicants must not be less than 18 years or more than 30 years of age. However, 35 years will be considered for Medical Doctors and Articulated Vehicle Drivers.
- All applicants must be single.
- Applicants height must not be less than 1.7 metres for male and 1.64 metres for female.
- Medical and Allied professionals must possess current practicing licences while Lawyers must have been called to Bar.
- Male applicants must have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87metres.
- Applicants be free from any form of financial embarrassment, be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Applicants must not have tattoo on any part of their body.
- Applicants must use their personal email address and phone numbers when submitting their applications online.
- Prospective candidates who are pregnant need not apply.
- Applicants with any of the following disabilities need not apply:
- Impediment in speech (Stammerer/dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth malocclusion, overject, overbite etc)
- Knocked knees
- Bent knees
- Bow legs
- Flat foot
- Bent arms/deformed hands
- Amputation of any part of physical body
- Impaired Hearing (partial/total deafless)
- Hunched back
- Visual impairment (squint-eye, crossed eye, one- eyed etc)
- Medical challenge and any other physical deformity not mentioned.
How To Apply for FRSC Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified applicants should visit the FRSC recruitment portal via www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng to register via.
- NB: Shortlisted applicants will be required to come with their form print out for screening.
Kindly note that application for this recruitment is free.
FRSC Recruitment Application Deadline for 2021
The Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) form will close on 24th August, 2021.
Thanks for reading.