Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Part-Time Admission Form For 2019/2020
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Part Time Degree Programmes (PTDP) for the 2019/2020 academic session.
- Agricultural Economics and Farm Management
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
- Agricultural Administration
- Pure and Applied Zoology
- Pure and Applied Botany
- Computer Science
- Home Science and Management
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Crop Protection
- Plant Breeding and Seed Technology
- Plant Physiology and Crop Production
- Soil Science and Land Management
- Bachelor of Aquaculture and Fisheries Management
- Bachelor of Environmental Management and Toxicology
- Bachelor of Forestry and Wildlife Management
- Bachelor of Water Resources Management and Agro meteorology
- Applicants must possess the minimum entry requirement of five (5) “O” level credit passes in the following subjects: English Language. Mathematics. Chemistry, Physics and Biology at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. Applicants are to note that a credit in Geography is required for Water Resources Management and Agrometeorology. Candidate who scored 180 for Agricultural Science and 200 in Sciences in UTME are also eligible to apply
- Part Time Degree Programme is a non-residential programme with lectures holding on weekends at the main Campus of the University.
- Duration of Programme for Agricultural courses is 6 sessions (approximately 6 years) while 5 sessions (approximately 5 years) is for Natural Sciences.
- Eligible candidates are to access the Federal university of Agriculture, Abeokuta Website (www.unaab.edu.ng) and click on Part-Time Degree Portal or log on to portal.unaab.edu.ng/ptportal.unaab.edu.ng/pt to generate and print their Application invoices stating the payment of a non- refundable fee of Fifteen Thousand naira (N15,000.00) only (exclusive of bank charges), Reference Numbers and other information.
- Candidates should proceed to any of the listed banks (nationwide) on the print-out of the invoice and make payment using the reference number on the invoice.
- After payment at the designated banks, candidates are to proceed to FUNAAB Part-Time Degree Programme portal or log on to portal.unaab.edu.ng/ptportal.unaab.edu.ng/pt/ to complete the processing of application.
Only completed application forms will be considered for admission.
The date for the Screening Exercise would be communicated to all the applicants, Direct entry applicants are exempted from the screening. Candidates should also check the FUNAAB Part-Time admission portal to verify the date and venue of the screening.
Looking for international scholarships, want to know exactly what you need to do to finally be a success with scholarships and apply for available opportunities? Click HERE to start now with ScholarshipReg.