What You'll Learn in this Post
Babcock University Foundation JUPEB/Pre-Degree Form For 2020/2021
This is to inform the public that candidates are invited to apply for BABCOCK UNIVERSITY Foundation Programmes that is collaborating with the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Babcock University Foundation (JUPEB/Pre-Degree) Form 2020/2021
Candidates that came out successful after a programme of one year would be admitted into 200 Level in any of the listed university programmes through Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Assists and prepares students for admission into the various degree programs so long as such students present a fresh acceptable JAMB score. This means that such students will not have to write the Post-UME of Babcock University before being accepted into 100L.
- Previews and summarizes for students some of the courses they will be offering in their first year in school which will help them to have a handle on such courses when the time comes. In fact, some of such courses will form part of the core subjects for the different schools – BSS, EAH, SAT, LSS etc.
- Prepares students who will want to apply to other Universities for those courses which are not offered in Babcock University.
- Finally, the program offers students a very congenial platform of getting used to Babcock University’s life and culture so as to help such students have a smooth transition and integration into the degree program without any hassles.
- Visit Babcock University website (http://www.babcock.edu.ng)(http://www.babcock.edu.ng)
- Select: Admissions
- Foundation Programmes.
- Read further instructions and Download the Application Form.Download the Application Form.
- Raise a Bank Draft in favour of “Babcock University” the sum of N10,000 (for JUPEB) or N5,000 (for Pre-Degree).
- Scan completed form, Bank Draft and a passport photography to: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] / [email protected].
- Come for interview/screening with your Bank Draft- See screening schedules & centres and attend.
|1.||OGUN|| Queen Esther
Ikorodu road, M
|3.||ABUJA|| Babcock Guest House,
11, Hombori Street,
off Freetown Street,
Wuse 2, Abuja.
|4.||RIVERS|| Church Conference H
466/468, Ikwere Road,
Portharcourt, Rivers state.