ESUT Admission Requirements 2020/2021 For UTME & Direct Entry
ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (ESUT) Admission Requirements For 2020/2021 UTME & Direct Entry.
Admission requirements is very essential when talking about getting admission into any Institution, all Institution have their own admission requirements. I will show you ESUT ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR UTME CANDIDATES.
NOTE: Candidates that do not meet up with the requirements for admission into ESUT, may not be offered admission into the university.
This article is to guide and ensure that you don’t miss admission into the respective Institution , it will be good if you can share this to any aspirant of the Institution.
BRIEF HISTORY OF ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (ESUT)
ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (ESUT) is one of the best universities of Technology in Nigeria. It is also among the best universities to study Engineering in Nigeria. ESUT was established in 1979.
It was founded as ASUTECH on July 30, 1980, the name was later changed to ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (ESUT)
ESUT admission is very strict due to the high number of candidates mostly from the Eastern part of Nigeria.
Does ESUT accept second choice?
No, ESUT does not accept second choice candidates for admission.
ESUT ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR UTME AND DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
Below are the requirements for candidates that want to gain admission into ESUT through UTME and DIRECT ENTRY:
- UTME candidates must have five credit level passes which must include a credit pass in English Language and a Science subject in not more than two sittings.
- Candidates must be at least, 16 years at the time admission is offered.
- Candidates must score up to 180 in the just concluded JAMB UTME examination to be considered for admission.
- Candidates are expected to purchase ESUT post UTME form, participate in the examination and pass excellently well.
- Candidates must choose the correct subject combination combination for their courses. Wrong subject combination may not be accepted by the school.
- Direct entry candidates must have a reasonable score in ESUT direct entry screening.
- Direct entry candidates must have two A’level passes at JUPEB/IJMB/Cambridge and 5 credits in O’level (English language and mathematics inclusive).
- Candidates must have two passes in their major subjects at NCE or O’level requirements or OND certificate no lower than lower credit or HSC.
The university accept the use of Two sittings result for some courses.
NOTE: ESUT is not going to offer admission to candidates that did not meet all the requirements for admission.
If you don’t understand anything and there are questions you want to ask about ESUT admission process for 2020/2021 academic session, use the comment box below to ask and you shall get answer.