ESUT Post-UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 is Out
What You'll Learn in this Post
ESUT Post-UTME / DE Screening Form
Interested and qualified candidates are invited for admission for apply for ESUT Post-UTME / DE Screening form into Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) for degree programmes on a full-time basis in the Colleges and Departments for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Date of Registeration Starts:
Monday, 10th August, 2020.
Who Can Apply
Only candidates who meet the UTME cut off mark of 160 will be consider for admission, and who choose ESUT in the last UTME, or who wish to apply but did not choose the institution.
A. ESUT cut-off mark is 160, except for Medicine and Surgery, Law, Medical Laboratory Science and Pharmacy which is 200.
B. The screening will be online and candidates are not required to appear for Physical Screening or Aptitude Test.
C. The screening fee is two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only.
D. Candidates will be notified of their admission status on JAMB’s CAPS and ESUT Portal.
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE AND NATURAL RESOURCES
- Agricultural Economics & Extension
- Agronomy and Ecological Management
- Animal Science and Fish Management
- Food Science and Technology
FACULTY OF APPLIED NATURAL SCIENCES
- Applied Biochemistry
- Applied Biology
- Applied Microbiology
- Computer and Information Science
- Geology and Mining
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics and Statistics
- Industrial Physics
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Medicine and Surgery
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Adult Education
- Agricultural Education
- Business Education
- Computer Education
- Education Administration and Supervision
- Education Biology
- Education Chemistry
- Education Management
- Education Mathematics
- Education Physics
- Educational Foundation
- Guidance and Counseling
- Health and Physical Education
- Integrated Science Education
- Library and Information Science
- Technology and Vocational Education
* (Mechanical Technology Education)
* (Electrical/Electronics Education)
* (Building Technology Education)
* (Agricultural Education)
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- Agricultural Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical and Production Engineering
- Metallurgical and Material Engineering
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Building Estate Management
- Geography and Metrology
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Co-operative and Rural Development
- Insurance and Risk Management
- Mass Communication
- Public Administration
FACULTY OF LAW
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Political Science
FACULTY OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES
The registration fee is N2000 (excluding service charges).
How To Register
ESUT Post-UTME / DE Screening
- Visit the schools portal via www.portal.esut.edu.ng
- Under Regular Students, click 2020/2021 Admission Screening Registration.
- In the page that shows up, key in your JAMB Reg. No. and Click.
- Key in the required details in the next page to generate your invoice.
- On the invoice page, you have payment options using Interswitch; which include:
- By Bank Branch: This involves you proceeding to any commercial bank with a printout of the generated invoice which contains a reference number which you would use for payment of N2000 (excluding service charges) via Enugu State IGR paydirect.
- By Debit Card: This involves you paying online with your Debit Card.
- Return to the application page and enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
Note the following:
- All candidates must upload their 0′ Level results in JAMB approved CBT Centres.
- Candidates who fail to do so shall not be considered for admission.
- Candidates awaiting the results of NABTEB, WAEC and NECO (August/September) 2020 are eligible to apply.
- Note however, that results released after December 31, 2020 shall not be accepted. Also, inconsistency in name is not acceptable to the university and may lead to disqualification.
- Candidates’ names on their 0′ Level certificates and UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
Candidates must certify that the information given by them in each of the sections of the screening form is to the best of their knowledge accurate. Should any be found to be false, candidate shall consider self disqualified.
All direct entry candidates who chose ESUT are also to be screened online. They are to access the school’s portal and other information about the online screening as stated above and request their institutions to forward to ESUT Registrar transcripts of their results.
The general public is advised to be mindful of fake website by Dupes and to note that www.portal.esut.edu.ng is the only official website of ESUT for this admission exercise.
Please note, that any candidate who fails to appear for the screening, automatically forfeits his/her chance of being considered for admission. Mobile phones, Walkman, I-pad and other similar gadgets are not allowed into the Screening Hall.
Deadline for registeration is on Friday, 11th September, 2020. The website closes on Saturday, 12th September, 2020 at 12 midnight.