Art courses you can study without Literature in English / D7, E8 – Literature in English is one of the important subjects for Art students but at the same time we have some Art courses that doesn’t require Literature in O’level result / WAEC.
A lot of Art students failed to secure admission because they don’t have credit in Literature, this article will show you some major art courses you can study without the subject.
Even though Literature in English is a major Art subject, most of the students do fail the subject in their SSCE due to few reasons, you can check the article below for that.
This page answers:
what art course can i study without Literature?
what art course can i study with d7 in literature?
There many Art courses you can study without Literature, with d7 or E8
List Art Courses You Can Study Without Literature in O’level / WAEC
- Guidance and Counceling
- Christian Religious Studies
- Comparative Religious Studies
- Creative and visual arts
- Environmental Science
- Fine and Applied Arts
- Arabic Language
- Arabic studies
- History and Archaeology
- History and diplomacy
- History and diplomatic studies
- History and International Relations
- History and international studies
- History and strategic studies
- International and Comparative Politics
- International Relations and diplomacy
- International studies and diplomacy
- Islamic Studies
- Philosophy and Religious studies
- Political Science
- Visual and Applied Arts
- Yoruba and Communication Art
- Religious study
- Sociology and Anthropology
can i study psychology without literature?
Yes, you can study Psychology without Literature
is literature compulsory for psychology?
No, Literature isn’t compulsory, you need at least; Government, English Language, Biology, Any other 3 subjects, At least a pass in Mathematics is required, A trade subject.
Thanks for reading, good luck.