Ahmadu Bello University, ABU Zaria: ABU Post UTME / DE Admission Screening Form for 2020/2021 is out, check how to apply, Admission Screening Requirements, Eligibility, cut off mark and more.
ABU Post UTME / DE Admission Screening Form 2020/2021
The management of Ahmadu Bello University wished to inform the public that the post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise of Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaira for the 2020/2021 session is out.
WHO CAN APPLY / ELIGIBILITY FOR ABU Post UTME
- Only candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2020/2021 UTME for all courses should apply.
- Candidates must have chosen Ahmadu Bello University as first choice.
- Direct Entry Candidates are only required to pay screening fee, upload GCE, Advance Level, NCE result and register.
READ: ABU Zaria Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF Free Download 2020 Full
Is ABU post UTME form out?
Yes, ABU Zaria post UTME form is out, registration for ABU Zaria Post UTME will start on Monday and close on 12th October, 2020.
How To Apply For ABU Post UTME
- To register, candidates are required to log into https://putme.abu.edu.ng or click on 2020/2021 Post UTME Registration on the Ahmadu Bello University website https://abu.edu.ng.
- Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2000.00) only as screening fee.
Payment can either be made via Remita using any acceptable debit card (Visa, verve and Master Card) OR by printing the Remita retrieval Reference (RRR) slip and proceed to any commercial Bank. Candidates need not travel to Zaria to make payment.
CLOSING DATE FOR ABU Post UTME
The Post UTME form for ABU will close on close on 12th October, 2020.
For enquiries, contact the following numbers: 09064870523,07015333203, 08052576895