AAU Ekpoma Post-UTME & DE Screening Form For 2020/2021 Is Out
This is to inform the eligible candidates that AAU Ekpoma Post-UTME & DE Screening Form For 2020/2021 Is Out
Admission into the Ambrose Alli University, AAU Ekpoma Undergraduate Degree Programme for 2020/2021 Session has started.
As from Monday, June 22, 2020, the online application form for UTME and Direct Entry is available
- Candidates who sat for the 2020/2021 UTME and Choose the Ambrose Alli University, AAU Ekpoma as FIRST CHOICE of Institution.
- Candidates who scored 180 above in the 2020/2021 UTME of the Joint Admission Matriculation Board.
- Direct Entry Applicants who has purchased the JAMB Direct Entry Form for 2020/2021 and Choose the Institution as FIRST CHOICE.
- Candidates Who did not Choose the Institution but are interested in applying are to Purchase the JAMB Change of Institution Form and switch to the University as FIRST CHOICE.
- Log on to https://aaue.waeup.org/applicants using ATM debit cards on Interswitch.
- All candidates are to upload their coloured passport photographs.
- Fill in all relevant Certificates/documents [WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NCE/DIPLOMA/DEGREE] e.t.c with the correct examination number and pin to the portal.
- Candidates should preview and confirm that the passport photograph is properly uploaded as no complaint of wrong or blank picture will be entertained after submission of forms.
- The Screening Exercise would be done ONLINE by screening of qualifying results of candidates.
- There is no Exam or Aptitude test, the Screening Exercise IS JUST ONLINE SCREENING and NOT Physical Screening.
- After Registering for the Post UTME / Screening Exercise, just relax at home and exercise patience as your result would be uploaded on kofa when it’s time.
- Your SCORE would be calculated based on your JAMB Score and GRADES in the 5 Major O’LEVEL SUBJECTS required in your Choice Of Course.
- All Direct Entry candidates who applied to JAMB for admission and choose Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma as Institution of the First Choice are also required to complete the online application form for their screening exercise.
- All such candidates must enter all relevant certificates documents (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NCE/DIPLOMA/DEGREE etc. with the correct examination number and pin) to the Portal.
- Any candidates who fails to fill and submit the forms online may forfeit his/her eligibility for consideration of the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise.
- Any one caught impersonating will be handed over to the Police and the candidate so impersonated will be automatically disqualified.
- Candidates should always check the University website www.aauekpoma.edu.ng and portal at https://aaue.waeup.org regularly for other details on the application/admission process.
Looking for international scholarships, want to know exactly what you need to do to finally be a success with scholarships and apply for available opportunities? Click HERE to start now with ScholarshipReg.