UNIUYO Direct Entry Screening Form For 2020/2021 Is Out
This is to inform the eligible candidates that admission form for University of Uyo 2020/2021 Direct Entry Admission is out and interested candidates can now apply.
HOW TO APPLY
- Eligible candidates will pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000 (Two thousand Naira) only via the University portals
- Online registration and Payment Instruction:
- Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Direct Entry as the Admissions Form Type.
- Enter your phone number and email address.
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment.
Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip.
After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration.
Printout the 2020/2021 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
- Candidates are required to fill out the Bio-Data form correctly and appropriately.
- Candidates are also required to scan and upload the original of candidates academic qualifications.
- Candidates are expected to submit their completed bio-data forms online (please submit only once).
- Candidates who uploads wrong or incomplete bio-data will automatically be disqualified
- No candidates is required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as pictures and biometric of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
- Candidates who do not register for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for admission. However Foreign Candidates, Inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), as well as Blind and Deaf candidates are exempted from the Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
Candidates with AWAITING RESULTS can also apply.
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION of UNIUYO Direct Entry Screening Form For 2020/2021 Is FridayJuly 17th, 2020.
Admission Unit: 08127691825, 08146129875
Bursary: 08175613695 ICT: 08165382618