AAU ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
NOTE: Candidates that do not meet up with the requirements for admission into AAU, may not be offered admission into the university.
- Candidates must process at least, five Credit grades (C) in five different subjects (including English and mathematics) in their WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or other equivalent result (s).
- Candidates must be at least, 16 years of age as at the time admission is offered. Any person below 16 will be certified as gifted.
- Candidates must score at least, 180 in the just concluded JAMB UTME examination.
- UTME candidates must choose the correct subject JAMB combination for their courses to be offered admission into AAU.
- Candidates are expected to make Ambrose Alli University their first choice of institution. AAU does not give admission to second choice candidates.
- As a condition for admission, UTME candidates must produce a letter of recommendation/testimonial from the principal of his or her last Secondary School.
- Candidates are required to purchase AAU post UTME form, partake in the examination and pass it excellently well.
- Direct Entry candidates must have at least, five Credit grades (C) in five different subjects (including English and mathematics) in their WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or other equivalent result.
- Candidates are expected to purchase and apply AAU Direct Entry admission through JAMB UTME.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 175 as JAMB score.
- Lastly, candidates must possess an HND, OND, A/L or NCE in the relevant programme.
NOTE: AAU is not going to offer admission to candidates that did not meet all the requirements for admission.
Looking for international scholarships, want to know exactly what you need to do to finally be a success with scholarships and apply for available opportunities? Click HERE to start now with ScholarshipReg.