AAU ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Admission requirements is very essential when talking about getting admission into any Institution, all Institution have their own admission requirements. I will show you AAU ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR UTME CANDIDATES.
NOTE: Candidates that do not meet up with the requirements for admission into AAU, may not be offered admission into the university.
This article is to guide and ensure that you don’t miss admission into the respective Institution , it will be good if you can share this to any aspirant of the Institution.
BRIEF HISTORY OF AMBROSE ALI UNIVERSITY (AAU)
AMBROSE ALI UNIVERSITY (AAU) was established in 1981 to foster education and ensure enlightenment in every part of the country.
AAU was actually built by Professor Ambrose Folorunsho Alli (1979–1983). The university was first known as Bendel State University, then Edo State University, it was later changed to its present name in commemoration of Professor Ambrose Folorunso Alli.
The university always increase their cutoff marks so that only the best students will be given admission , due to high number of students that apply for admission into the institution every year.
AAU ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR UTME CANDIDATES
Below are the requirements for UTME admission into the AMBROSE ALI UNIVERSITY (AAU)
- Candidates must process at least, five Credit grades (C) in five different subjects (including English and mathematics) in their WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or other equivalent result (s).
- Candidates must be at least, 16 years of age as at the time admission is offered. Any person below 16 will be certified as gifted.
- Candidates must score at least, 180 in the just concluded JAMB UTME examination.
- UTME candidates must choose the correct subject JAMB combination for their courses to be offered admission into AAU.
- Candidates are expected to make Ambrose Alli University their first choice of institution. AAU does not give admission to second choice candidates.
- As a condition for admission, UTME candidates must produce a letter of recommendation/testimonial from the principal of his or her last Secondary School.
- Candidates are required to purchase AAU post UTME form, partake in the examination and pass it excellently well.
AAU ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
Below are the requirements for direct entry admission into the AMBROSE ALI UNIVERSITY (AAU)
- Direct Entry candidates must have at least, five Credit grades (C) in five different subjects (including English and mathematics) in their WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or other equivalent result.
- Candidates are expected to purchase and apply AAU Direct Entry admission through JAMB UTME.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 175 as JAMB score.
- Lastly, candidates must possess an HND, OND, A/L or NCE in the relevant programme.
Note that successful Direct Entry aspirants of AAU will be automatically offered admission into 200 level.
You can decide to use more than one O’level result for admission
NOTE: AAU is not going to offer admission to candidates that did not meet all the requirements for admission.
If you don’t understand anything and there are questions you want to ask about AAU admission process for 2020/2021 academic session, use the comment box below to ask and you shall get answer.