BSU Direct Entry (DE) Screening Form: Interested and qualified candidates who wished to apply for Benue State University Direct Entry should note that the Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise form for 2020/2021 is on sale.
BSU Direct Entry (DE) Screening Form
HOW TO APPLY FOR BSU Direct Entry
Candidates will pay non-refundable Direct Entry screening/registration fee of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only using the following payment procedure:
- Click on E-Payment to open the E-Payment page
- Click on programmes and then select “Degree”
- Select Payment category as “POST DE APPLICATION”
- Type in the Direct Entry Registration number,
- Select Session as “2020/2021”
- Select “Session” under semester field
- Click on “Generate payment reference” button to generate reference number
- Click on “click to proceed” link at the bottom of the page to access three (3) payment options as follows:
Candidates shall be required to: Visit www.bsum.edu.ng
- Go to Admissions menu, click on Post Utme/De link under the Applications section.
- Enter your JAMB number to verify your application.
- Once your details have been verified click on the “proceed “ link to continue to the payments platform.
- Click on any of the three (3) payment options below to make your payment. which is either
(I) For cash payments at Bank; Visit any of the following Bank Branches nation-wide to make payment.
- Fidelity Bank Plc.
- Zenith Bank Plc.
- ECO Bank Plc.
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.
- Sterling Bank Plc.
- Diamond Bank Plc.
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
- United Bank for Africa Plc.
- Unity Bank Plc.
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc.
- Skye Bank Plc.
Before proceeding to the bank, print your Payment Reference Number slip from the E-Payment Platform and take it to the bank. On receipt of cash from you, the Bank using “College Pay” will process your transaction and generate Payment Receipt for you.
(II) For On-line payments using Mastercard, VISA and Verve Cards;
Click on the “Pay Online” button, you will be taken to Interswitch Payment Page. From the drop down below the page, select you card type and enter the requested information to make Payment. Once your payment is completed successfully, a receipt will be issued and you can continue with your application.
(III) For payment at ATM terminals
Visit any ATM terminal with your ATM card and do the following:
Select Quickteller from the ATM menu
select pay bills
Fill in the Payment reference Number generated from the E-Payment platform when you are requested to enter the Customer ID
Fill in 04255101 when you are requested to enter the Payment Code
Enter your GSM Number and complete the transaction.
After successfully completing the payment, return to the portal to login and print out your Payment Receipt
(IV) For payment using Quickteller from the Internet
Visit the Quickteller website www.quickteller.com/bsum while applicants for courses in the College of Health Sciences should visit www.quickteller.com/chsbsu to complete their transaction.
Enter your Registration number
Enter your email and mobile number and click “continue”
Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment
Print out the payment confirmation slip
Return to the portal and print out a payment receipt.
Note: This payment option attracts additional N100.00
After payment, candidates are expected to revisit the University website www.bsum.edu.ng and now select “Post UTME/DE” under “Applications” on the “Portal” section left of the University website. Once on the page, candidates are to follow the steps below to complete their registration:
Enter your DIRECT ENTRY Registration number and click “Verify” button to log in. Register and upload credentials online for the Direct Entry screening exercise.
Click on “My Bio Data” link to complete your Biodata. Click on “Upload Documents” link to upload the following documents:
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB and A’ level Certificates or statement of results (not online slips).
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of age.
- Marriage certificate/affidavits.
- Certificate of State Origin.
- JAMB Direct Entry slip.
- Click on “Acknowledgement Slip” link to print and submit to Faculty Officer of your faculty for signing and documentation.
Looking for international scholarships, want to know exactly what you need to do to finally be a success with scholarships and apply for available opportunities? Click HERE to start now with ScholarshipReg.