Interested and qualified candidates who wished to apply for Benue State University Post-UTME should note that the BSU Post-UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 is Out.
BSU Post-UTME Screening Form
Registration commences from Monday 17th August, 2020.
WHO CAN APPLY FOR BSU Post-UTME
All Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) candidates who applied for admission into the Benue State University, Makurdi for the 2020/2021 Academic Session and scored 180 points and above in the UTME are eligible to participate in the Post UTME exercise of the University.
All candidates who applied for Law but scored between 180 and 199 are to take their PUTME in Faculty of Arts, while candidates who applied for Medicine and Surgery but scored between 180 and 199 are to take their PUTME along with Anatomy, Nursing, Physiology and Faculty of Science.
HOW TO APPLY FOR BSU Post-UTME
To participate in the Mop-Up Post UTME exercise, for Benue state University, candidates are advised to pay a non-refundable Post UTME registration fee of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only using the following online payment modes:
Also read: 7 Ways To Passing Post UTME Into Any Institution In Nigeria
Candidates shall be required to:
- Go to Admissions menu, click on Post Utme/De link under the Applications section.
- Enter your JAMB number to verify your application.
- Once your details have been verified click on the “proceed “ link to continue to the payments platform.
- Click on any of the three (3) payment options below to make your payment. which is either
(I) For cash payments at Bank; Visit any of the following Bank Branches nation-wide to make payment.
Fidelity Bank Plc.
Zenith Bank Plc.
ECO Bank Plc.
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.
Sterling Bank Plc.
Diamond Bank Plc.
First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
United Bank for Africa Plc.
Unity Bank Plc.
Union Bank of Nigeria Plc.
Skye Bank Plc.
Before proceeding to the bank, print your Payment Reference Number slip from the E-Payment Platform and take it to the bank. On receipt of cash from you, the Bank using “College Pay” will process your transaction and generate Payment Receipt for you.
(II) For On-line payments using Mastercard, VISA and Verve Cards;
Click on the “Pay Online” button, you will be taken to Interswitch Payment Page. From the drop down below the page, select you card type and enter the requested information to make Payment. Once your payment is completed successfully, a receipt will be issued and you can continue with your application.
(III) For payment at ATM terminals
Visit any ATM terminal with your ATM card and do the following:
- Select Quickteller from the ATM menu
- select pay bills
- Fill in the Payment reference Number generated from the E-Payment platform when you are requested to enter the Customer ID
- Fill in 04255101 when you are requested to enter the Payment Code
- Enter your GSM Number and complete the transaction.
- After successfully completing the payment, return to the portal to login and print out your Payment Receipt
(IV) For payment using Quickteller from the Internet
Visit the Quickteller website www.quickteller.com/bsum while applicants for courses in the College of Health Sciences should visit www.quickteller.com/chsbsu to complete their transaction.
- Enter your Registration number
- Enter your email and mobile number and click “continue”
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment
- Print out the payment confirmation slip
- Return to the portal and print out a payment receipt.
- Note: This payment option attracks additional N100.00
- B: Registration
After payment, candidates are expected to revisit the University website www.bsum.edu.ng and still select “Post UTME/DE” under “Applications” section under the Admissions menu of the University website. Once on the page, candidates are to follow the steps below to complete their registration:
- Enter your UTME Registration number and click “Verify” button to verify your details.
- Click on the “proceed” link to login to your account to register and upload relevant credentials online for the Post-UTME exercise.
- Click on “My Bio Data” link to complete your Biodata.
Click on “Upload Documents” link to upload the following documents:
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificates or statement of results (not online slips).
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of age.
- Marriage certificate/affidavits.
- Certificate of State Origin.
- JAMB Result slip.
Click on “Acknowledgement Slip” link to print two (2) copies.
- Candidates are expected to present the Acknowledgement Slips on day of Post UTME.
- Candidates must upload their O’level results on the JAMB portal. Only candidates whose O’level results are on the JAMB portal will be given admission after passing all the prescribed examinations.
Note that the time and date of your exam will be indicated on your Acknowledgment slip.