Osun State University, UNIOSUN Registration, Screening and Clearance Guidelines for 2020/2021 Academic Session for newly admitted Students.
All the newly admitted students of the Osun State University (UNIOSUN) should be informed that the screening, clearance and registration procedures and guidelines for 2020/2021 academic session has been released and published below:
UNIOSUN Registration, Screening & Clearance Guidelines 2020/2021 for freshers
- Upon completion of Acceptance Registration on the Admissions Portal, all freshers are required to proceed to the College Office for screening exercise.
- Freshers are to present the following documents in the order listed below:
- UNIOSUN Provisional Admission Slip
JAMB Admission Letter
- Original and Photocopy of O’Level Result
- Statement of Result and Copy of Academic Transcript (Direct Entry Only)
- UTME Result/DE Registration Form
- Post UTME Screening Result
- Two copies of Acceptance Clearance
- Valid (three years) Tax Clearance of Parent
- Osun State Development Levy
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- Letter of attestation from a reputable personality.
3. After successful verification of the documents listed in (2) above, freshers are to collect files and other necessary documents.The Students’ Portal account of the fresher is then activated. PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY ACTIVATED PORTAL ACCOUNTS CAN PROCEED FOR FURTHER REGISTRATION.
4. After activation, freshers are to proceed for payment of the stipulated fees via the UNIOSUN Interswitch WebPAY platform.
5. Freshers are to complete courses registration online and submit copies of course forms in their respective Departments.
6. Freshers are to submit the files collected in (3) above with all the necessary documents on or before the registration deadline.
Recommended: UNIOSUN Admission List for 2020/2021 Is out | Merit