UNILAG Direct Entry Screening form 2021
UNILAG Direct Entry form 2021: See how to apply for University of Lagos, UNILAG Direct Entry screening form for 2021/2022 academic session, check application deadline, eligibility and more details.
The University of Lagos (UNILAG) will open registration for the ONLINE DIRECT ENTRY Screening Exercise for admission into ALL COURSES for the 2021/2022 academic year on Monday, November 1st, and will close on Friday, November 12th, 2021.
Eligible for UNILAG Direct Entry Screening form
Candidates who chose the University of Lagos in JAMB’s 2021/2022 Direct Entry (DE) application are eligible. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
Candidates must also fulfil all O/level and DE requirements for the course of choice as advertised by JAMB.
- Candidates who had not clocked sixteen (16) years of age as of October 31, 2021, are not eligible and need not apply.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Online Screening will not be considered for admission.
- Former students of the University whose admissions were withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on the condition that the new admission shall be for a new programme/course different from the former programme/course.
- Any student expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission.
- The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse and shall therefore withdraw the admission of newly admitted students that test positive for drug use whenever the University conducts the test, either before or after registration.
How to Apply for UNILAG Direct Entry Form
- Kindy log on to the University website via www.unilag.edu.ng
- Admissions can be found by clicking here.
- Select Direct Entry (DE) Application from the drop-down menu.
- Log in using your JAMB registration number as the username and your lowercase surname as the password.
- Payment advice can be generated and printed.
- To make a payment, go to any commercial bank or pay online.
- Complete the screening form by returning to the University portal.
- Upload your O’Level and A’Level results (First Degree, HND, OND, SDA, JUPEB, Cambridge A’Level, NCE, NFLV DIP, MUSON DIP, ABRSM, Trinity College London, Baccalaureate, DELF/DALF)
- Print the e-registration slip for Direct Entry.
NB: SCREENING FEE is N2000.
Further clarification may be obtained via email: [email protected] and the following phone numbers: 08182716045, 07043359831, 07026079596 and 09058702877.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
Thanks for reading.