UNIBEN Post UTME Form 2021
UNIBEN Post UTME Admission Screening Form for 2021/2022: Qualified and Interested candidates are invited for admission into the University of Benin (UNIBEN) Undergraduate Program for 2021/2022 Session.
DATE FOR UNIBEN REGISTERATION
UNIBEN online registration will commence on Friday 15th October, 2021 to Midnight of Monday 12th November, 2021.
WHO CAN APPLY for UNIBEN Post UTME Admission Screening Form
Candidate must have the following:
- Candidates who applied for admission into the University as first choice in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME).
- Must score a minimum of 200 marks in the 2021 UTME for all courses.
- Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects at not more than two sittings, except for the MB.BS degree for which only one sitting is required.
How to Apply for UNIBEN Post UTME Form 2021
- Visit UNIBEN registration portal via https://www.uniben.edu/, Click on Student Portal
- Click on WAEUP Portal .
- Then Click Application at the top left of the display page to proceed.
- Select the 2021/2022 Admission Screening Application.
- Click on Register for Application
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the https://uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’, provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND INJPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THESPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay Via Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; (The fee excludes other charges),the admission screening exercise past questions forN1,500:00 (optional);excluding Services charges with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice upon successful payment.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific
UNIBEN Post UTME Date 2021
The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post UTME (PUTME) and Post DIRECT ENTRY (PUDE) Admission Screening Exercise for 2021/2022 Academic Session is scheduled to hold between Monday 6th December, 2021 and Monday 13th December, 2021 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
NB: The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
CLOSING DATE: UNIBEN Post-UTME Admission Screening Form website closes by Midnight of Monday 12th November, 2021 (i.e. all applications must be concluded online not later than Monday 12th November, 2021). Candidates, who pay after the deadline of Midnight 12th November, 2021 will not be screened.
Thanks for reading.
Looking for international scholarships, Want to know Exactly What What You Need To Do To Finally Be A Success With Scholarships and apply for available opportunities? Click HERE to start now with ScholarshipReg.