What You'll Learn in this Post
UNIBEN Post UTME Form 2022
UNIBEN Post UTME Admission Screening Form for 2022/2023: Qualified and Interested candidates are invited for admission into the University of Benin (UNIBEN) Undergraduate Program for 2022/2023 Session.
UNIBEN Post UTME Screening 2022
UNIBEN screening exercise will commence on Monday 14th November, 2022 and Thursday 24th November, 2022.
WHO CAN APPLY for UNIBEN Post UTME Admission Screening Form
Candidate must have the following:
- Candidates who applied for admission into the University as first choice in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME).
- Must score a minimum of 200 marks in the 2022 UTME for all courses.
- Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects at not more than two sittings, except for the MB.BS degree for which only one sitting is required.
How to Apply for UNIBEN Post UTME Form 2022
- Visit UNIBEN registration portal via https://www.uniben.edu/, Click on Student Portal
- Click on WAEUP Portal .
- Then Click Application at the top left of the display page to proceed.
- Select the 2022/2023 Admission Screening Application.
- Click on Register for Application
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the https://uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’, provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND INJPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THESPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay Via Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; (The fee excludes other charges),the admission screening exercise past questions forN1,500:00 (optional);excluding Services charges with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice upon successful payment.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific
UNIBEN Post UTME Date 2022
CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO GO BACK ONLINE AS FROM TUESDAY 8TH NOVEMBER, 2022 TO CHECK FOR THEIR SPECIFIC DAY, VENUE AND TIME FOR THE SCREENING.
NB: The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
CLOSING DATE: Application website closes by Midnight of Friday 21st October, 2022 (i.e., all applications must be concluded online not later than Friday 21st October, 2022). Candidates, who pay after the deadline of Midnight of Friday 21st October, 2022 will not be screened
Thanks for reading.